Things you cannot do, and it makes you nuts...

Options

Replies

• CarmenLynn75
    CarmenLynn75 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    can't go outside and get in my hot tub.. because of a minor technicality..it's still at the store :huh:
    can't firefight anymore
    can't shut his ex up :explode: (3yrs separated, almost divorced and she still figures she can control him- thankfully it doesn't work- but its soo bloody annoying )
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Dive...my friends spent an entire summer trying to teach me when I was younger. Feet will just not go above my head.
  • sixrings
    sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Two things...I can't control other peoples actions with my mind and I can't see through clothing...Not being able to do either of these can be very frustrating at times!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    I can't raise just one eyebrow. I want to be able to stare at stupid people with one eyebrow up, but I just wind up looking like I'm having a stroke.....
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I can't click my fingers properly! No idea why, I've never been able to. I have the right motions, but it doesn't make any sound.

Me neither, all my kids could click their fingers before they were 5 so why is my clicking mute??
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I can't hear..... :(

I was going to Quote you with a big-- WHAT?

Then I thought better about it, and figured I should read your profile first, before making a lame attempt at a joke.
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Whistle... A very soft sound come out when I try... My hubby laughs at me... I'd be a bad lookout person especially if you require me to whistle as a warning.. you'd be cought for sure. :laugh:

Oh.. I have yet to figure out what my cat is thinking...
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I can't raise just one eyebrow. I want to be able to stare at stupid people with one eyebrow up, but I just wind up looking like I'm having a stroke.....

OMG yes!! I've always wanted to be able to do the "one eyebrow" thing. *sigh*
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I can't sing.

I can't even sing in the shower or car because I can't stand to hear myself. I've had to lip sync in church and when the kids were little, I'd threaten them if they were misbehaving, by saying if they didn't stop, I'd sing. They would actually cry. LOL

I would seriously love to just belt out a song and have it even halfway tolerable!
  • andeehrdz
    andeehrdz Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I can't salsa dance and being Mexican this pains me to my core. I caaaaaan shoot tequila back like nobodies business, tho! eh you win some you lose some ;)
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Spin on a pole

Not that I want to be a stripper, it just looks like fun. :laugh:
    But I've tried it and I nearly killed myself. LOL
  • martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Telekenesis. I've tried all my life, but I just can't seem to get it.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I can't persuade my cat to stop chewing on electrical cords!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I can only wink with my left eye, and I can't raise my eyebrows individually.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    squat 500lbs
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I can't roll my Rs.

I've always wanted to speak Italian. Even went to Italy.
    Worst part is, I'm half Italian. Clearly the German half has destroyed all the best parts of me.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I can't wink like other people wink...I look like I have a problem if I try to do it. :laugh:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I cannot whistle. It drives me crazy that I can not whistle. I just make this sad little sound like somebody stepped on a small dogs foot.

Seriously, I can't whistle either, but that one doesn't bother me a whole lot. The one that makes me nuts is that I can't snap my fingers.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Cannot is NOT in my vocabulary :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I can't roll my Rs.

I can't do this either! And my married last name is Spanish too! So I say it in the bastardized American way. Haha