ONLY 15 WEEKS TO NEW YEARS!! Challange

Options

Replies

• Jessicapages1
    Jessicapages1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    today was my REST day...and I needed it!! Tomorrow its back to work! I drank my gallon water today,and ate clean.Back and Bi's in the AM!!! Can't wait!! I also got some AWESOME news and I HAV to kick into HIGH GEAR for his week,untill next weekend! So I will be also doing carb cycling until next sat.On my way to losing these last 8 pounds and getting TONED!!!!!
  • Mmmmmegan
    Mmmmmegan Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :D

SW: 290
    CW: 275.4
    GW by 12/31: 250
    GW: 180

Game Plan:
    -10,000 steps per day
    -50 miles of biking each week
    -Stay hydrated
    -Don't let the holidays get the best of me

Good luck everyone! We can do this! :]
  • 3springchicks
    3springchicks Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sign me up!

CW: 210
    GW on 12/31: 190

And I am MOTIVATED, too! My husband has decided to whisk me away at Christmas time this year for a Carribean vacation. Partially as a reward for doing so well already this year (40 pounds!) and partially as a new "motivator" for me, So I've got some more work ahead of me, and a bathing suit size or two to drop......!

How will I work towards this goal? Small portions throughout the day, up my excercise (which is challenging for me with my hectic life and work schedules. To this end, I've several workout DVD's ordered to help me stay on track at home on those days that I cannot make it to the gym.

Lot's of Water!

Count the Calories--- EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM ornery little buggers, and try to make all of my food choices count!

Focus and Dedication should get me there.
  • carlayyy2308
    carlayyy2308 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    first weigh in:

starting weight - 182 pounds
    current weight 174 pounds

:)
  • eecruzmd
    eecruzmd Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in...

Current: 248 lbs
    Goal in 15 weeks 200 lbs

Eat 1200 calories everyday, Burn at least 550 calories daily exercising
    Walking, Cycling, Elliptical Training and Circuit Training
  • jingermanko
    Options
    I would like to join this.

My current weight is 237
    in 15 weeks I would like to be 210

I need to stay close to but not over my 1500/day calorie budget

Mini goal for this week to get my three mini work outs in
    to do that....take a walk, play just dance and take another walk
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    09.19.2012! Today is officially my first day back on my lifestyle change. This would be the perfect way for me to get motivated and stay motivated.
    CW 314
    GW 299

I plan on losing 15 lbs by the deadline. 1500 calories a day. Burning at least 500 calories a day in exercise.
    Im ready to be in the 200's again. Even if its the high 200's :)
    Add me if you would like.
  • j1mmysrabbit
    Options
    Could I join in too?

SW: 248
    CW: 225
    GW: 192 (33 pound - just over 2 pound a week)

I have been messing about a bit lately in terms of healthy eating and exercise. I am going to be "on it like a bonnet" and get my head back into this lifestyle change (I've still been losing - but I think I've been pushing my luck in terms of what I've been eating). Anyways - past is past - time to re-commit to being healthy. I will work out 6 days a week. I am one day away from completing couch to 5K and I plan on getting faster and building up the incline on my treadmill. I am starting the 30 day shred tonight - bit nervous about this - I think Jillian is going to be mean to me.

* I will exercise 6 days a week
    * Drink more water
    * Log EVERYTHING I eat
    * I will enjoy this and not feel sorry for myself (honestly, I do like working out and eating well so this one should be easy)

Let's do this thing!!!
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 66.9 kgs. I want to go down to 61 kgs by Dec 31st. That is 6 kgs down in 15 weeks. I plan to do it by portion control, avoiding butter, getting enough exercise and having fun! :)
  • scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Current: 139
    Goal in 15 weeks: 126
    Average 1.2lbs or so

no cheating, i cant do moderation its all or nothing - start working out 5/6 times a week again :)
  • Martina_Who
    Martina_Who Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

As of last Monday September 17th my current weight was 188lbs - 13 stone 6lbs

I started this 15weeks ago and was 220lbs at the start!

My goal for 31st December is 168lbs -12 stone
    That's a goal of minus 20lbs
    I need to lose a little over 1lb per week for this.
    Some weeks I lose 2lbs and some weeks nothing o hopefully it all averages out!

I eat on average 1600calories and am fairly active with walking being my main exercise but I try and do 1hr workout 3times a week when I can aswell.

My final goal is between 150-159lbs as I am 5'7 with a large frame!

Feel free to add me :-)
    We can do this!
  • MadzP
    MadzP Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    CW: 124.5 lbs
    Height: 5.57 Feet

My goal is not really to loose much weight. If i do in the process then yay. My goal is to firm up. By December i would like to see a lot less flabbiness and a lot more muscle. I want to have ripped abs, toned arms and legs and a lifted smoother behind :-) I don't expect miracles but i do want to see a difference.

I work out 6 days a week - P90X and starting Brazil Butt Lift too this week. Dont know how exactly i will be fitting both into my routine but somehow i will make it work. Lets hope and pray by December i can post some before and after photos to prove my hard work :-)
  • lose3stone
    lose3stone Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in... need a little more motivation to be consistant with my exercise...

Weight today 20/09/12

Goal weight 31/12/12

A little over 1lb a week which I think is do able then would just have a small amount left to tackle in 2013...

Good luck all
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    is a group going to be created? it would be easier for all of us to keep track of things rather than just posting over and over on this thread.
  • kimberliiw
    kimberliiw Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    My current weight. 148 and I'd like to lose 10 lbs by New Years making my
    Goal weight 138

My plan is
    - Drink more water
    - Continue doing cardio and start lifting weights
  • awhitted
    awhitted Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in...i am at 166 and would love to hit 150 by 12/31/12.....i am doing Jillian Michael's body revolution and training for a 5k.
  • nfyfe10
    nfyfe10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in! We are also doing one here at work that ends the week of Thanksgiving, so this will keep me motivated to keep going through the new year!!

CW: 150.4
    GW: 125.0

I have been watching what I eat, cutting out sugars (except fruit/veggie sugars) and starting to get back into running. Also going to start Insanity next week once we get it back from my SIL.

Feel free to add me!!!
  • The_Pink_hornet
    Options
    Current weight 157.6lbs
    weight in 15 weeks 145lbs so 12lb loss in 14-15 weeks:glasses: cos im starting today
    want to stay under my calorie goal for the next few weeks and no more wine:drinker: or cake andl it might be possible.Im also going to start ripped in 30 walk as much as possible and try my hardest.Wish me luck we can do this:wink:
  • ashley7979
    Options
    I'm in!

Current Weight 253.9
    Goal Weight by 12/31 223.9

Eat between 1200 - 1600 calories per day.
    Workout - Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. I just started on Monday. :)
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    It's Monday in Australia so I am weighing in!

SW: 72.2kg
    CW: 70.8kg
    Loss:1.4kg
    GW: 68kg

I am thinking of lowering my goal weight. As I get closer to it I think I may have under estimated how much I need to lose. So I think I may set it to 65