Never ever again ( what food will you never eat again)

Options

Replies

• lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I only deny myself things that I'm allergic to. So I don't eat: any type of sugar (including honey, molasses, agave etc), anything with wheat, anything with yeast, anything with any type of mold (like mushrooms or super aged cheese), milk, and sugary types of fruits (like watermelon, bananas, peaches etc). If I DIDN'T have so many allergies, I would be eating all of these things within moderation. :)
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I love to eat everything in moderation like everybody else, but there are some things that just aren't worth their calories--twinkies? please, i'd MUCH rather have a freshly baked donut if i'm going to splurge. (does this help reconcile the Everything In Moderation folks with the Never Eating This Again folks?)
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Those fatty frozen burritos loaded with sour cream and cheese. I used to eat those EVERY night.
  • cbrrabbit25
    cbrrabbit25 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    mcdonalds, applebees, outback.
  • Chrisswa
    Options
    Brussell Sprouts !!!! A big sacrifice i know ;)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I'll keep eating what I want in moderation.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Have cut nothing out completely.
    BTW Twinkies DO have an expiration date!:angry:
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    There are no foods I'll never eat again. However, there are plenty of foods that I likely would not gorge myself on like I used to.

Same
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    French fries don't decay?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I can think of plenty of foods that I plan never to eat again, but they are foods I don't like so wouldn't meet your criteria. I limit many foods I like, but I can't say I'll never eat them again. I can't say I'll never even overeat them again. But I will say I'll eat them much more rarely than I did before I started my healthy diet.
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'll never have twinkies, any mcdonalds (besides coffee), doritos, some candy bars and most fast food.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    There's been foods in the past that I wasn't a huge fan of, but just ate to eat. No more.

These include those pastries that come in the plastic bags, those brownie bites from Costo, sugared soda. Never was a huge fan, but now I won't waste the calories.

This. I won't waste my calories on something that is not delicious that I REALLY want. And I really can't eat most fast food anymore (maybe a grilled chicken sandwhich) or fried/greasy foods - my body just doesn't like it.

Completely agree!
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Brussell Sprouts !!!! A big sacrifice i know ;)

lol . . .horrible things!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    McDonald's: THEY FRIES DON"T DECAY!!

This is by far going to be my favourite quote of the day. I found it far too amusing. :laugh:
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    eggs !!!!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    BACON!!

Just kidding! Though in the last year I've maybe had it less than 5 times. Mainly try to cut out all fast food.

Seriously, until I scrolled down, I started to shed tears for you.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options

McDonald's: THEY FRIES DON"T DECAY!!

I can believe this.

I've found them under my car seats, after at least a year of having been there, and they still look the same...you can't tell me that's just a slice of potato....
  • jacquerd
    jacquerd Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Chicken. Food, Inc. JS