Options

Replies

• hmtito
    Options
    Chicken wings or chicken fingers....mmmmm.....yummy
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Pizza (Papa Murpheys chicken garlic or Dominos pepperoni bacon) and wine... Sometimes at the same time.... I have had pizza at least 5 times and wine about every other night on average for the 55 days I have been on here and I have lost 9lbs so no big deal. I'm also very close to my goal weight, so these are the most difficult pounds to lose. I just have lower cals the rest of the day or tons of exercise if I want those things. Smaller portions have helped too.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    For me it's not food but alcohol. I usually limit my drinking to 2-3 nights a week.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    cappuccino, and I have it every single day.
  • gissalm
    Options
    Ice cream - so I got the weight watchers kind 80 or 90 cal bars and I'm ok with that one and I have one sometimes on the weekend
    Also chocolate i have it in a diet cookie I eat so that's taken care of
    & i love potato chips, I got mini pretzels but they are not satisfying the craving
    I love potato chips any kind so i started actually counting the chips when I have some ... which is not too often and always within my cal intake lol

As you can see all junk food!!!! – I know it will get better with time I just started the healthy eating train but I’ll get around :bigsmile:
  • Culley34
    Options
    Beer (IPAs and Guinness)
    Hummus and Stacy's Pita Chips (I will kill the -entire- bag in one sitting... no joke)
    Chocolate Cookie Dough Ice Cream
    Figs' Pizza (It's a Todd English place... there's only a few, but the pizzas are awesome...)
    Cool Ranch Doritos
    Kraft Macaroni & Cheese - Another one sitting venture...
  • nothingwithoutHim
    nothingwithoutHim Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    AT LEAST 1/4 cup of nut butter each day. :huh: 'Cause I can. :bigsmile:
  • wooddie14
    wooddie14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    While I loooove Cheesepuffs they are rarely in our house but got to have some chocolate...somewhere. Somtimes I hide it in the beer fridge in the garage!! ;-) lol
  • MizKittyB
    MizKittyB Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, straight from the jar. (I use an itty-bitty teaspoon so I can take my time. ^_^ )

I have PB2 and tried Better'N'Peanut Butter. They're good, but there's something about the full-fat version that is just SO amazing!!
  • LipSmackingFun
    LipSmackingFun Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    OMG!! My weaknesses, Kettle brand potato chips, regular or baked, and it doesn't matter what flavor. Chocolate cake with chocolate icing and Magnum ice cream bars, any flavor, with the belgium chocolate...yummo!!! Help me please. I'm addicted. :sad:
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    desserts
  • LaylaJo
    LaylaJo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    OMG cookies!! Any kind! NO NO NO Cookie bad! LOL
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    While I loooove Cheesepuffs they are rarely in our house but got to have some chocolate...somewhere. Somtimes I hide it in the beer fridge in the garage!! ;-) lol
    If I could find a way to combine, Cheesepuffs and chocolate and have it all make sense, I would. Chocolate is my 2nd favorite quilty pleasure!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    cake w/buttercream icing :love:
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm beer I like a lot of different kinds light beers dark beer I drink on average 2 times a week.
    I love pistachios I have to break the bag into single servings when I open it or I tend to eat at least 3 servings at once!
    Oh and fresh black sweet cherry's I can eat a whole lb at once :)
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    Peanut butter & cereal.

I basically have to stay away from them completely or I'll be a ravenous beast and eat the whole jar/box.
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    cake w/buttercream icing :love:

^^^^THIS^^^^ And I really want some NOW! :cry:

How come there is no "smiley stuffing face" option on here?
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    cheese! any kind!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    It would have to be those Riesen chocolate toffee thingums. Im SO glad they only come in packs of 5 chews. Put them in the fridge for a couple of hours and each one takes AGES to eat. OMNOMNOM! They are my Saturday night XFactor treat :happy:
  • sue_886
    Options
    -Dark chocolate covered almonds
    -Pumpkin cookies, cake, bread, muffins...
    -Goldfish
    -Jelly beans

If I don't give myself one tiny serving and leave the rest at home, I'm in big trouble. But most of the time I just have to say no because once the first bite is taken, I spend hours dreaming of more. :ohwell: