Two years of fun.

Replies

• perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    You look amazing! You've done an awesome job!
  • LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    Hi,
    awesome! What a debt of thanks to your friend, haha. I laughed out loud reading it. :) Keep up the good work!
  • steph0924
    steph0924 Posts: 78 Member
    Awesome job! Going to show this to my husband who is not a fan of cardio. I just told him today that he should just lift weights and he balked because he said you have to do cardio. This proves different.
  • AWESOME WORK!

These are the things that inspire me!

:bigsmile:
    p.s. I also hope you sent your new pictures to your friend with the line "THIS is what' the *kitten* is up with this ****! Thank you!"
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Awesome job! Going to show this to my husband who is not a fan of cardio. I just told him today that he should just lift weights and he balked because he said you have to do cardio. This proves different.

You absolutely do not have to do cardio. This does not mean cardio is good or bad and I'm not making a statement that people shouldn't do cardio.

It can be helpful.
    It is not a requirement.
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    You look great! I'd never seen any of your before pics. Amazing transformation! You are definitely an inspiration!
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    An awesome 2 years bro and thanks for sharing your story. It is an inspiration!
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,089 Member
    You are the best!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Wow. Just, Wow.
  • shlobiwan
    shlobiwan Posts: 109 Member
    So, I was initially thinking of making a usual p!ss taking or innuendo comment but decided to continue the emo vein and actually be serious.

You have made fanbloodytastic gains in your body composition and look amazing. However, I also want to thank you for all of you input on this site regarding nutrition and fitness (the profile pics aren’t half bad either).

When starting out, there is so much noise, for want of a better word, and so many theories and quite frankly, BS that can make an already hard process harder. So, I for one, want to thank you for helping wade through the morass of cr*p and get to the things that actually do work or matter. You are an amazing asset to the site and hats off to you for sharing your knowledge and for your personal achievements.

^^^ this.

I'm in the midst of wading through the crap. We've been true D's for less than a week and I've already been exposed to so much information through you.

Thank you SS, and congratulations on all you've accomplished!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member

I'm in the midst of wading through the crap. We've been true D's for less than a week and I've already been exposed to so much information through you.

Thanks.

Usually I'm exposing people to something entirely different. . . . . .

• I can see the huge transformation...Great Job! Thank you for your inspirational story...now I won't be embarrassed to take the before photos...the success photos overshadow the before pictures...it's great to see the difference.
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    You look sick! Wow! :drinker:
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    You look amazing!! Great job!!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    You are superbly awesome..u know what u have to do sir, and that is why u have many friends & followers :flowerforyou:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member

Thanks.

Dude: I got all emo and avoided innuendo...and BOOM...there you go!
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member

Thanks.

Dude: I got all emo and avoided innuendo...and BOOM...there you go!

Sara, you should know better!! lol
  • You Look great !!!
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    I'm sorry, did you say something? .....I was too busy staring at your abs.

Indeed :tongue:
  • great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!