What is your guilty pleasure?

Options

Replies

• celticgal101
    Options
    I enjoy a large York Peppermint Patty from the freezer most evenings.....only 140 calories, and it is very satisfying! I also don't feel deprived, and can wait till the kids are in bed (enjoy it without begging children), because I know I can have one each day as long as I plan for it! :)
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    bourbon
  • celticgal101
    Options
    My grandmother used to send us a 5lb box of See's Candies every Christmas! Boy, was THAT a killer! :)
  • celticgal101
    Options
    Okay! Wait! I need to change mine! Reese's PB Cups!!! Yes!!! Totally addictive!
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    This might sound totally ridiculous but, my guilty pleasure is not food. I currently view food as my enemy... I sometimes wish that I would never have to eat again.

My guilty pleasure is doing Zumba routines. I know very weird as far as you are all concerned...

Not so weird... we all have those things that get us excited! I drink to you :drinker:
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Old hip hop and rap songs... of which I sing to loudly in the car. Complete with all the swearing and fake gunshot sounds.
    Sigh. It is embarassing..but I love them.

I can't eat when I'm singing.. :wink:

Nice!!!
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Frozen cool whip, or reddi whip straight from the can- haven't done that in a while though!
  • JamesThiel
    JamesThiel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    A butterfinger.....Oh yeah ! and not just one !
  • Fatlorenzo
    Fatlorenzo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Nasi Goreng, I work in a thai take away, and it's so ****ing goooood! With shrimp crackers, haven't had one in almost a month!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    For me, there's nothing better than a creamy vanilla milkshake - especially the ones from McDonald's with the whipped cream and cherry on top. Those are probably the best shakes I've ever had (sad to say that McDonald's would be the best, though - they're miles better than Dairy Queen's shakes).
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    anything sweet! I could stare at a bowl of chips all day and not touch them but the second my office has some kind of sweet sitting out in the kitchen i can't help but take some.....especially CAKE!
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Oooh man..SNICKERS..the big bar w/Taco Doritos and Dr.Pepper!! Hahaha :tongue:
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Ice cream - so I got the weight watchers kind 80 or 90 cal bars and I'm ok with that one and I have one sometimes on the weekend
    Also chocolate i have it in a diet cookie I eat so that's taken care of
    & i love potato chips, I got mini pretzels but they are not satisfying the craving
    I love potato chips any kind so i started actually counting the chips when I have some ... which is not too often and always within my cal intake lol

As you can see all junk food!!!! – I know it will get better with time I just started the healthy eating train but I’ll get around :bigsmile:

Have you tried Special K's cracker chips? The sea salt ones are really good and same with the sour cream and onion. They have snack packs for 90 calories and they have some fiber in them and totally satisfy my chip craving! I love salty and comfort food type stuff.

My worst two foods are mac n' cheese and deep dish pizza. YUMMY!!! I had stouffers mac n cheese last night and fit it into my macros. Love it!
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Trashy romance novels
    Manis-pedis
    Tanning :blushing:
    Stripper aerobics
    Breakfast cereal
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    The Bee's Knees brand peanut butter sweetened w/ natural honey instead of sugar! Very yummy!!! I also like Breyers no sugar added vanilla ice cream. But I see some folks posting reese cups! Yes, so satisfying!!! I will have a few this Halloween! IDK, something about halloween and reese's cups seem to go hand in hand w/ me.:laugh:
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hmmm guilty pleasure:

Window shopping for my skinnier days
    Pedicures
    Honey Bunches of Oats clusters
    SHOES
  • LetsGoBlues
    Options
    Chocolate milk :blushing:
  • Andrewsvan
    Andrewsvan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. Mint moose tracks currently.
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I love wine, but since I have been dieting, I wait until Friday night happy hour with friends to enjoy it. Sometimes I will have it on Saturday night too, which is still better than the 2-3 mugs of beer I use to drink every night before losing 40 pounds.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Champagne, Cabernet......and fries =)