On average how many times per day do you guys eat?

Options
12346»

Replies

• ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    Options
    breakfast at around 7:45
    lunch at around 12:15
    snack (piece of fruit, usually) at around 3
    snack (post-workout protein bar, usually) at around 6
    dinner at around 730
    one last snack (usually to satisfy a craving, but i keep it small...a cookie for a sweet craving, special k cracker chips for that salty craving, Kashi Go lean crunch attacks a bit of both :P)
  • Gannet72
    Options
    About 3, sometimes more sometimes less. For me, it's all about the calories I'm consuming.
  • shadoewz
    Options
    I usually eat every couple of hours, but that's just me. I also have my days where I hardly eat at all. I only eat when I know, for sure, that I am really hungry (and not just bored, depressed, or "on auto pilot"). I do not like breakfast, and I am not eating breakfast, and that's just how that is. I also sometimes eat in the middle of the night. We all have to do what works for us, or we won't stick to it :)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I eat as many times a day as I can, breakfast doesn't have to be sweet. How about eggs, bacon, toast, etc???
  • running_shoe
    running_shoe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    6 times. Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack... in that order.

This. But everyone needs to tweak their routine for themselves. If I don't want to feel hungry, this is what I do. I only get my after dinner snack if I've exercised that day and have logged the extra calories.