GUYS ONLY !! Show me your BEFORE and AFTERs

Options

Replies

• Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    awesome job guys!! You look terrific and your transformations are amazing!
  • KristiBell1
    KristiBell1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow, all you guys look amazing! I will be showing this to my hubby when he gets home tonight. Thanks for sharing.
  • LvLite
    LvLite Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Love it! Real men!
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    love the eyebrow piercing and you look great :D
    Started this Dec 2010 at 289lbs.....
    kevinfat.jpg

Here I am now at 199

kevinsidebyside.jpg

KEVgunSHOW.jpg
  • sazzydee1
    Options
    Awesome results gentlemen! You should all be very proud of your achievements!
  • 2boypeas
    Options
    I started in April of 2011 at 285 lbs and a 40 inch waist. Now, I am down to 196 lbs and a 32 inch waist. When I started, I had higher than normal blood pressure (was almost in need of high blood pressure meds), I had sleep apnea, ran out of breath easily, was always too hot and uncomfortable, and got sick often. I had been working shiftwork (nights and days) for 14 years straight. I wouldn't say I ate terrible food, but I was pretty inactive. Probably on my way to a heart attack.

Now, I switched to working days only, workout about 6-9 hours a week, and eat healthier. I am stronger, faster, healthier, and have a resting heart rate of 46 and normal blood pressure. Oh, and I haven't been sick for over a year.

You look fantastic! How tall are you? If you don't mind answering.

Edited to say: All of you guys look great!
  • xSkinnyMinnyx
    xSkinnyMinnyx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    aaron2010.jpg
    aaronnike_zps7516b93c.jpg

adorable....nice work :wink:

I'm enjoying looking at this one tooo :love:
  • jastori
    Options
    I'm new to this...how do you put pics in the reply?
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    6c9a651e.jpg?t=1346877590
  • Sarge516
    Sarge516 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I started in April of 2011 at 285 lbs and a 40 inch waist. Now, I am down to 196 lbs and a 32 inch waist. When I started, I had higher than normal blood pressure (was almost in need of high blood pressure meds), I had sleep apnea, ran out of breath easily, was always too hot and uncomfortable, and got sick often. I had been working shiftwork (nights and days) for 14 years straight. I wouldn't say I ate terrible food, but I was pretty inactive. Probably on my way to a heart attack.

Now, I switched to working days only, workout about 6-9 hours a week, and eat healthier. I am stronger, faster, healthier, and have a resting heart rate of 46 and normal blood pressure. Oh, and I haven't been sick for over a year.

You look fantastic! How tall are you? If you don't mind answering.

Edited to say: All of you guys look great!
    Thanks. I'm 5'9"
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Wow every one of you guys look absolutely amazing!! Congratulations on all your losses!!! You guys rock!!!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    200, 180, 170, 160
    transformation160640x339600x318.jpg

• zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this...how do you put pics in the reply?

Upload them somewhere, maybe imgur, or photobucket etc,

make sure their width is less 600< because they will blow up the page

then use the following tags:

[ i m g ] (lose the spaces) image link [ / i m g ]
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    heres 1 year of progress

(first pack of cigarettes woo hoo haha)
    2011-07-0600_zps98d22782.jpg
    lube_zpsb5336f0c.jpg

fast forward to now (1 year) begin taking training much more seriously, start taking D-Aspartic Acid (natural T-booster for males)
    zzzzzz_zps18c5b30c.jpg
    nigelthornberrymyguy_zpsa07d55c9.jpg
    PWP-00028_zps4f6226f2.jpg

wow
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    awesome transformations!
  • BradHallFitness
    BradHallFitness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to link the picture in here on the forum...but here is a link to my personal facebook page picture (public) to take a look at:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=353488218018355&set=a.351580611542449.92534.100000715401245&type=3&theater

I was eating about 2400-3500 calories per day depending on my goals. To drop the weight I was of course at a deficit. However, when I did Insanity earlier this year I was eating about 3500 calories per day and still dropped 13-14 pounds in 60 days. My macros were 40/40/20 during the time frame of the link above.

Brad
  • tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    aaron2010.jpg

adorable....nice work :wink:

I'm enjoying looking at this one tooo :love:

me to!!!!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    aaron2010.jpg

Yoooou look amazing!
  • brainfreeze72
    brainfreeze72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks to OP for starting this and thanks for the guys who are responding. I'm hoping seeing this will motivate my husband to start moving more and eating better. I don't mind the keg instead of the six pack but his diet and exercise need am makeover for his health.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    This is great! Glad to see you guys joining in. You all are looking great! good job.:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!