• foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    It's official. I am a creeper. :blushing: :love:
  • ShayCampau
    ShayCampau Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    BandD_zpsec292625.jpg
    Before 470-490 lbs. I never got an exact measurement. At the time I didn't have access to a scale that could measure me accurately. BF % was estimated around 47%

Currently : 316 lbs. BF% 34.4
    Goal: 200-220 lbs range. BF% probably 15% range. My doctor says I should be 175-190. I say he is crazy.

Stats
    32 yr old, height 6'3, large frame
    Calories 2200 and up depending on how much I burn that day.
    Protein 200-250

I lift 3x a week and do a combination of swim, walk, jog and Zumba for cardio 4-5x a week.
    When I began Dec. 2009 my health was a wreck. Diabetes type II, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and also needed to be on a beta blocker. I even discovered I had broken bones in both ankles that I developed overtime from being so heavy. My doctor weaned me off the meds as I kept improving and dropping weight. I got rid of the diabetes Jan 2011 as well as the other issues I had. I no longer needed to take any meds. All I take for supplements now is protein powder, fish oil and multivitamin.

Diet wise I quit soda pop cold turkey and followed a Atkins light version of a diet. while I had the diabetes. I stick to mostly non-processed foods and I am pretty good with my diet 80% of the time. On the occasion I do have naughty things I stick within my calorie limits and I have that 1x a week.

Sir, you are your own Biggest Loser! Great job and keep it up. You'll get there and I am so happy that you are getting healthy! :)
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options

:love: me toooo....*drools*
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Whoa! i need a fan cause its HOT IN HERRRE.

You guys look FANTASTIC.
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Nice work gentlemen... some hard work going on around here.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Hat's off to these guys getting pumped up! Lots and lots of hard work went into these changes.:drinker:
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Half way to goal. About 130 lbs so far.

13191255_7998.jpg
  • jayhawkfan51
    jayhawkfan51 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    BandD_zpsec292625.jpg
    Before 470-490 lbs. I never got an exact measurement. At the time I didn't have access to a scale that could measure me accurately. BF % was estimated around 47%

Currently : 316 lbs. BF% 34.4
    Goal: 200-220 lbs range. BF% probably 15% range. My doctor says I should be 175-190. I say he is crazy.

Stats
    32 yr old, height 6'3, large frame
    Calories 2200 and up depending on how much I burn that day.
    Protein 200-250

I lift 3x a week and do a combination of swim, walk, jog and Zumba for cardio 4-5x a week.
    When I began Dec. 2009 my health was a wreck. Diabetes type II, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and also needed to be on a beta blocker. I even discovered I had broken bones in both ankles that I developed overtime from being so heavy. My doctor weaned me off the meds as I kept improving and dropping weight. I got rid of the diabetes Jan 2011 as well as the other issues I had. I no longer needed to take any meds. All I take for supplements now is protein powder, fish oil and multivitamin.

Diet wise I quit soda pop cold turkey and followed a Atkins light version of a diet. while I had the diabetes. I stick to mostly non-processed foods and I am pretty good with my diet 80% of the time. On the occasion I do have naughty things I stick within my calorie limits and I have that 1x a week.

Wow! Amazing!
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • br2012
    br2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    before_and_after4.jpg
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    LOL.
  • starrlette
    Options
    Lookin' good fellas!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Holy HELL! You guys have done amazing work! I just sent the link to this thread to a friend of mine who needs to see this.
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    BEST.....THREAD.....EVER!!!!!!! So full of inspiration and beefcake!! I'll come here often :love:
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    BEST.....THREAD.....EVER!!!!!!! So full of inspiration and beefcake!! I'll come here often :love:

Have you seen your profile pic? wow. As in hot! :)
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    This is before and after P90X. :)

rsz_rsz_day_0_day_90.jpg
  • MelodyinGa
    MelodyinGa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    WOW ^^! All these pics are so YUMMY!!!!
  • BigVik99
    BigVik99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is good motivation for someone a month into it.... Awesome work!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options

Have you seen your profile pic? wow. As in hot! :)

Thistime is a workout machine... she has earned that body the hard way, and then some!

Thanks guys, now get back to the show already!! Lol--Hey Madroch, you need to re-friend me!! I thought you were gone buddy!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!