Missing, please look to see if you recognize him...

Options

Replies

• xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! My cousin went missing around a week ago and hasn't been found. His truck was found wrecked. His wallet was there but empty and his cell phone was there. His phone hasn't been used since he left his house that morning (September 13th). I know this isn't about weight loss but I thought maybe as many people as there are on this site, maybe someone will recognize him or know something. His wife (who is pregnant) and babies, would probably love to hear some good news. Thanks everyone! Have a great weekend.

301222_10151029974447027_348384140_n_zps15acfff9.jpg

327188_113163778805304_259668372_o_zps8f4a3523.jpg

Praying he will be found safe and well.
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    posted the link to this thread on my wall... godspeed in your search
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    Bumping this to keep it alive on the boards!
    You and the entire family have my prayers for a safe return of your cousin to his wife and kids and family!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I just posted to my facebook page also. I have a few friends in Louisiana that might be able to spread the word.

Hopefully, we can get him home safely.
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Praying for the search and for you and your family!!!

Bumping to keep the thread going!

D
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Best of luck. Hope he turns up soon and that he is OK.
  • sinman22807
    sinman22807 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Heres a bump! I hope you find him.. If you post a link for me i will post it on my fb for you.
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers going out that he is found safe.
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    9“For the eyes of the LORD move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His."

Praying that even now the eyes of the Lord are on your cousin and that he is safe. Praying the Lord will be a strong comfort to your whole family.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Found this news report from yesterday about this man also: http://www.knoe.com/story/19609619/search-party-looks-for-missing-rayville-man
  • PearonaPair
    Options
    I'm so sorry your cousin is missing. I live in West Tennessee and will keep my eyes and ears open. Good Luck and God Bless.
  • pink_butterfly
    Options
    Hey guys! My cousin went missing around a week ago and hasn't been found. His truck was found wrecked. His wallet was there but empty and his cell phone was there. His phone hasn't been used since he left his house that morning (September 13th). I know this isn't about weight loss but I thought maybe as many people as there are on this site, maybe someone will recognize him or know something. His wife (who is pregnant) and babies, would probably love to hear some good news. Thanks everyone! Have a great weekend.

301222_10151029974447027_348384140_n_zps15acfff9.jpg

327188_113163778805304_259668372_o_zps8f4a3523.jpg

PRAYING HE IS FOUND AND GETS HOME TO HIS WIFE AND BABIES!
  • BLKeisha
    BLKeisha Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I posted this on my facebook page. I live in Louisiana and just moved from Monroe and thats not far from there at all so we have a lot of family up there that can kinda help spread the word. Prayers are with yall and may he be found safe
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    said a prayer for his safe and speedy return. i can't even imagine how hard it is for you and your/his family, but try and keep positive thoughts and keep praying. i will keep you all in my prayers. keep us posted if you can.
  • twonkieone
    Options
    bumped to my board - posted on facebook. (hugs) and prayers to your family
  • wattleneurotic
    Options
    Oh how awful :( My fingers are crossed for a happy outcome, I hope he is found safe and well.
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Good lord.

Louisiana girl here. I will definitely share this on FB.

best of luck!
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    This is terrible, please someone find this man! Please share!
  • pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I will be praying for his safe return