Crazy Cat People Only!

Options

Replies

• Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Loving all the kittehs :heart:

My baby's on my ticker, Cracks! He's a big tubba at 3 and a half, but I looooooooove him :D
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have a black cat named Storm. Her tail is deformed. It was broke in 3 spots when I adopted her. She is a brat, but I love her to pieces.
  • fueledbychange
    fueledbychange Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    This thread is where I belong♥ lol
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kittens, Turner & Hooch :bigsmile:
    They are funny lil feckers, every morning I am woken up by one of them (or sometimes both) licking my eye lids. Hooch likes to headbutt me so hard she's almost forcing her face up my nose and Turner likes to chew on earrings. If he gets one out he'll run off with it and growl if you try to get it back. He also steals my dish washing sponges and shreds them under my bed.
    Oh... and socks, he looooves the socks :laugh:
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    my cat's sitting on my chest restricting my breathing right now. her nose is in my ear and she smells like dust.
    yup

Further proof that cats are evil...

Oh he is just so cute trying to murder his owner....

DIE DEMON HELL SPAWN !
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I have 1 athome (Flea) who looks like Felix and is a complete nightmare. Panda and Humbug the OH's 2 moggies who are very much field and yard cats... until it gets cold, then they're Aga cats! And the newest additions, Nim and Tigs who live with OH and are about 15weeks old. 15acres, stables, barn, aga... his is kitty (and my) paradise!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I have two. One older grey tabby and a smoked tabby

Lacy:

6702012941_1a9eee2cf0_n.jpg

Ava:

6702012629_cd307c6188_n.jpg

Both of mine are rescues from the humane society.
  • V3ggieL0vinGinger
    Options
    I have 2 cats. One tuxedo rescue cat who's a year old (Luna) and her daughter (Zara) who is a 4-month-old light brown tabby. I love them both so much! Especially when they're all curled up in the sun together :)
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    my husband and I have Cleocatra 13 yr old tabby, Stewart 7 yrs old and the 3 little kittens that lost their mittens- Arlo aka silver bullet, Ashes, and our creamsicle, Skittles that are 4 months old boys. Yes, we have 5 cats. They are indoor/outdoor cats with their own door. We love them all. We are THOSE people.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I have 4...all found in my backyard (we have an unfortunately large feral community here so cats abound).

Olivia and Sophia - sisters; Olivia is the runt of her litter weighing in at 7lbs (and the vet cheered when she got to that weight). She's an orange tabby and calls me hers. Sophia is a calico and is a beast. They are...3 years old I think.

Moses - found him about a month after Olivia, Sophia and their two siblings (who have taken residence at my neighbor's). He is a brown tabby with serious cattitude...though he is extremely loveable. WAAAAY too smart of a cat. Same age as the girls

Zoey - a torbie munchkin cat...the little stubby legs are adorable though it is sad how often she misses jumps because she thinks she's taller :( poor thing had a rough life before we found her. She's a wheezy kitty and isn't diabetic yet but needs to be on a diabetic diet to try and keep her from tipping over into that territory. She is about the same age as the others.

I would LOVE to adopt more but alas, our house is full.
  • nphillips0124
    Options
    BD1MV.jpg

Left kitty is Willow, right kitty is Marbles! Willow is about a year old now and Marbles is a four-five month old surprise rescue :)
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    I may or may not belong in this thread... lol. My ticker has a pic of my two cats. I should have flipped the pic to show how I want to go from fat cat to skinny cat though.

Trying to help fat cat lose weight too, giving them half a can every morning (a bit more to him than to her) and a 1/4 cup of dry at night. (Again a bit less to her, though.)

Also he has terrible teeth and I've been giving him this fresh breath gel stuff. Hopefully it will work because I can't brush his teeth, he just eats all the toothpaste....
  • brooke_young08
    Options
    Yay for cat lovers!

I have 3 - all of which I rescued as feral kittens.
    - Reagan, female calico, 14 years old, scaredy cat
    - Oscar, male tabby, 4 years old, lover boy
    - Allie (aka Princess Allison), female tabby and Oscar's 1/2 sister, 3 years old (I found her all alone outside my house when she was 3 days old & momma never came back for her), trouble maker
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I have 3 boys! Slim shady, Salem, and Harley. Spoiled rotten of course!!!
  • Purple_Night
    Purple_Night Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love cats!

You can see my first cat who is just over 2 years in my weight loss ticker below. She is called Cookie!

I cannot wait until i have my first home to have a lot more :D
  • shortnerdy
    Options
    Katy doing what she does best: Watching me take a bath :S She's a rescue from the humaine society and while cute is a holy terror :P

utf-8BR3VlbHBoLTIwMTIwNDExLTAwMjg3LmpwZw.jpg
  • LuckyCheryl
    LuckyCheryl Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Love all the stories. I have two cats (rescue) whose names are Baby Girl and Cinder, Baby is a calico and Cinder is all black. They were rescued from a trailer park along with 11 others. They are the best. I also have another approx 70, give or take that I help take care of each week at Feline Rescue, Inc in St Paul MN. This is the best volunteer job that I have ever had. I have been doing this each week now for approx 3 years. It is hard but I have managed to not bring home more than the two I have. I also have a dog, who is 9 and her name is Maddie.
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    2h4b5hu.jpg
    Bella a 4 yo blue Russian on left Bob a 6 yo black and white on right. Both came from the shelter after Hurricane Katrina.
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    George.jpg

This is Georgina. I named her Georgina so I could hug her and love her and call her George.

I heard her howling one night outside. I went to find her, give her a bit of food and some love and then she spent the next hour or more climbing our screens in our windows, yelling at me and telling me I needed her in my life. I believed her.

Surprisingly, my dog-loving SO suggested we bring her inside. I used the weekend to try to get our dog used to her so she wouldn't hurt the kitteh...

...it took the kitteh less than two hours to let the dog know that kitteh was in charge.

They tolerate each other now, with small small doses of playful moments together and large doses of mutual distrust.
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Katy doing what she does best: Watching me take a bath :S She's a rescue from the humaine society and while cute is a holy terror :P

utf-8BR3VlbHBoLTIwMTIwNDExLTAwMjg3LmpwZw.jpg

^^My cats do this too