500 Days of MFP! And still going......(and pics of course!)

Options

Replies

• unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I got a tear in my eye when I got to the part about your lovely daughter begging to do a workout like Daddy! What a gift you are giving those beautiful children :))
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You seem like a fantastic role model for your daughter, well done :flowerforyou:
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your amazing results.
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your really are an inspiration thankyou so much for sharing those pics.
  • johnsjes
    johnsjes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You're awsome. You've made a lifestyle change for all the right reasons. I'm glad you can live a full life with your family.
  • xcountry200
    xcountry200 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job . . you motivate me.:smile:
  • karrathachick
    karrathachick Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! So happy and healthy- a great inspiration!
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I loved your post and your NSV's!! Thank you for sharing and you are truely an inspiration!
  • Willlift4shoes
    Options
    That is what this site is all about. Such an inspiration for all of us and you are affecting generations of people by teaching your daughter what to do now to keep her body healthy. Thanks for the great post.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Good job, what a fantastic thing you've done for yourself and your family!
  • LisaKC
    LisaKC Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Happy 500! This is so awesome. Your post brought tears to my eyes. What lucky kids you have to have such a great dad setting an example for lifelong fitness and good health!
  • In_His_Image
    In_His_Image Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! Best success story I've come across. Thank you for sharing it and especially the way you shared it. You were right, children look up to their Daddy's. You my friend, just entered "hero" status. ;) Hi five! :drinker: (water- lol)
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!! Love it!!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Seriously! I love your attitude. I love all of your nsv's. Congratulations on all of your hard work! I am very happy for you!
  • mermer45
    mermer45 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job well done!

Just one thing,,,too much protein may not be a good thing. High protein consumption is associated with high IGF-1 levels...which in turn has high correlations with certain cancers. RDA is 0.8 grams per kilo of body weight.
  • makeoverpm
    makeoverpm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Absolutely great results, very happy you have been such a good example to your family!!
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That is so AWESOME! And nice job getting the kids up & at 'em too!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! Responses like all of these is what makes this site so great! :bigsmile:
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Congrats!
  • cma17
    cma17 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing well done =D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!