Body LIft Surgery in less than 20 hours.... GULP!

Options

Replies

• newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Lots of luck to the hardest working man in show biz! ... err.. I mean MFP!
    Thoughts and prayers things go as smoothly as possible for you.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. You are truly an inspiration.
  • argenterie
    argenterie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow, my thoughts will be with you. Update us as soon as you can! :)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    As one of the great stories on MFP, you have touched me in so many ways. Looking forward to all your war stories and successes in the future.

May God guide the hands and the hearts of the medical team. :heart:

Cheryl
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Reading about and watching your transformation has been an inspiration to me and so many of us on this site. You have my good vibes and I hope it all goes well and you heal quickly. :flowerforyou:
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    good luck!! looking forward to an update!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about you and your surgery all weekend, Ed :) So happy for you. I am truly inspired.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    A candle will be lit here, sending you positive energy for the best possible outcome. Smooth surgery, quick recovery, great results!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I'll say a prayer for you! I hope you have a fantastic outcome!
  • kimberliiw
    kimberliiw Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    As a reader of your blog I have great admiration for you. You deserve to feel good about all you've done and this surgery will be the cherry on the cake.
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    First of all, congrats!!! That's wonderful!! You are truly an inspiration! That is an amazing weight loss!!! Praying for a smooth surgery and wisdom for your doctors. Please keep us updated on your surgery and recovery.

I am also considering this type of surgery, although I have not lost as much as you have, I have alot of loose skin that just seems to be hanging around. LOL!! Sorry, couldn't resist the pun. So I will be anxious to hear how everything goes and how long your recovery time is and how long it will be before you can workout again.

Good luck and rest easy, we're praying for you. :smile:
  • roguestates
    Options
    You've done an incredible job! I hope you have a successful surgery and quick recovery!
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I've seen you post around the boards before - always inspirational! And a mutual friend's post just came up in my newsfeed about your surgery, so I found ya and have bookmarked your blog.

Thanks for sharing your journey with us! Prayers for a smooth surgery tomorrow and a speedy recovery!
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    WOW! WIshing you an uneventful procedure and a speedy recovery.
  • healthyKYgirl
    healthyKYgirl Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Good luck, best wishes, and a speedy recovery after surgery. :) Let us know how it goes.
  • want2feelbetter
    want2feelbetter Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow !! what a journey you have been on ! and the results are such a inspiration to us all ...Many prayers to you as you go through the next step in your quest to be a healthier you : )
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    Good luck
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Congrats and you are in my prayers.
  • Kristan_Forsey
    Kristan_Forsey Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I am betting recovery will be less painful than the blood, sweat and tears you put in to lose the weight :)