30 day weight loss challenge 17th sept 2012

Options
13»

Replies

• MsWriter
    MsWriter Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Apologies for no replies!
    So I'd like to lose about 8 pounds. I've been stuck around this weight for the past 9 months!
    I've just returned from a 2 month holiday...lots of eating out but luckily not too much weight gain. My fitness suffered a little though. Since coming back 2 weeks ago, I've been back to the gym. Today was my 9th day boxing/kickboxing out of 14 days. Body hurt so bad last week, this week I'm feeling really good!
    Interested in reading about your fitness and food stories! Good luck everyone!
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    YES!
  • sesefeeney
    sesefeeney Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    shocking day yesterday!
    was exhausted and ate my body weight in food!! we still have 26 days to make a difference so need to keep going!
    hope to shock my body in the next 26 days and re calibrate.
    so this is my menu for the next 26 days
    breakfast- weight loss vegetable juice
    lunch- apple and yoghurt with bluberries
    supper- one portion of protein and vegetables.
    if need be, will add 20 g of pbutter to my lunch and an extra portion of protein at supper
    Exercise stays the same!
    happy sunday people
  • sesefeeney
    Options
    finished today in a good way!!!
    i'm soooo freaking proud of myself!!!
    if everyday this week was like today!!! well........i'll be one super fit, super healthy and super happy girl!!!
    whats everyone else doing?!!!
  • sesefeeney
    Options
    today was tough!!!
    but i powered through!!!!! so yay!!!
    have decided to give up dairy aswell so that would be quite hard! i have lost 2lbs already so very happy!!!
    bring on tomorrow!!
  • SLLEE
    Options
    Did good over the weekend! I stayed within my range for extra calories alloted for the whole weekend. As of today lost 6lbs! I have 20lbs more to go for my year end goal of 30lbs. I'm hoping this will be enough for me present my husband a special Christmas gift....my wedding band, so he can put it on my finger one last time.:love::heart: :love: :heart:
  • sesefeeney
    Options
    Did good over the weekend! I stayed within my range for extra calories alloted for the whole weekend. As of today lost 6lbs! I have 20lbs more to go for my year end goal of 30lbs. I'm hoping this will be enough for me present my husband a special Christmas gift....my wedding band, so he can put it on my finger one last time.:love::heart: :love: :heart:

thats soooo cute!!!!
    i'm doing wayyyy better than i thought!!! have been too busy to log but i'm back now!!!1
    looking forward to my cheat meal tomorrow!!! i have defo earned it!!! woop woop
  • SLLEE
    SLLEE Posts: 5
    Options
    Ok, Thanksgiving is over, how did everybody do?