goal weight for 5'8"

Options

Replies

• Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Am 5"8 too and big frame or huge looking if u like. My lowest was at 93kg and people kept on saying I didn't look good at all, some said I looked sickly even though I liked the way I looked. I tend to look sick really when I lose weight but I want to get to 85kg then take it up from there again. My neck bone are what I hate most when I loose weight. Am up to 99kg after I had my fourth baby last September.
  • k_lindsay8
    k_lindsay8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5", small - medium frame and my goal is around 127 (currently 132).
  • seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    im aiming for 125-130
  • toledochic
    toledochic Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and my goal is 165
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    Options
    My goal weight and I'm 5'`10 well 5'9 and 3/4 so I just rounded it up, is 165 but, I've been weight lifting the whole time. I still have a ton of fat to melt. But, It's what it is. I'll decide when I reach that weight if it's right for me.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Since I don't have a desire to be skinny, I would be happy at 150 and I'mm 155 now. The last few are the hardest to loose.
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    My goal is 150 :)
  • Suni3276
    Suni3276 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 8" and a half lol. My goal was 155lb but a few months ago, I got to 165 (my 1st mini goal), I changed it to 140 to 145 lbs.. currently I'm 156 to 158lbs, it likes to move around.. which kills me at times.. wish it would just move down lol... but the BMI I think says some where between 125 to 165 is fine... (can't remember for sure, but you should check it out..)
  • triskaidekaphile13
    Options
    I'm 5'8" or 1.73 metres and my current goal weight is 68.9kg or 151.898 lbs. That's a BMI of 23. I know the ideal is a BMI of 22 but I'm going to see how 23 is. At the moment my target is to get to a BMI below 30. I've already gone from Morbidly Obese to Obese and now my aim is to go to plain Overweight.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • annadolezalova
    annadolezalova Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 133 lbs.
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    im 5'8 and currently at 132lbs but my bf% is 24.5, so I'd like to go down to 125lbs
  • cmaggies
    Options
    I'm 5'7" (larger frame) and I figure I need to get to my first goal of 100kg before I worry about getting lower. I started at 130 about 8 weeks ago and have lost 6.2kg, so I have not set myself a goal that I may not reach. I want to be successful before upping the ante!
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" with a large frame, and I have my goal weight set for 185 (my late highschool/ early college weight). It would be cool to eventually get more 175/165, but I believe I'd feel just as healthy at 185.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I'm 5*8 My goal weight is 135-140 :-D
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my first goal weight was 155 lbs. I wanted to get there, and then decide whether to go lower or not.
    Right now, after almost 2 years of working out with a personal trainer, doing weights, building up muscles while losing inches, I don't know if I really want to go that low anymore. I might just look too skinny for my frame and age. So now, I don't have any goal weight anymore, I'll just see how far I go, how I feel and what my body decides.
  • gazelleintraining
    Options
    I'm just a hair shorter than 5'8" and have a large-shouldered, yet small-jointed (ankles, wrists, knees) mesomorph-type frame. I'm shooting for 145 and may go for 140 when I get down there. It's been a few years since I've been in that range, but I do remember people expressing concern and trying to offer me food when I drop below 140 (lol), despite my wearing a healthy size 9/10.
  • phildawson75
    phildawson75 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Small-medium frame/ectomorph here. I'm 5.7 and have been maintaining 140 for a few weeks now. I've set 133 as a min weight. I look pretty trim but would like to drop 3-5% body fat whilst staying close to 140.
  • andrealeighx33
    andrealeighx33 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I'm aiming for 140-145 but we'll see what happens when I'm closer to my GW.
  • StrongerThanThor
    StrongerThanThor Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Goal:172~176

I'm between 5'8 and 5'9 " 175 cm "