Tea!

Options

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Tea flavored tea is my favorite (which is about as hard to find in US as it is to NOT run into something Kardashain related)
  • phildawson75
    phildawson75 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Big fan of Clipper atm https://www.clipper-teas.com/.
    Their white tea is excellent!
  • MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I order hand-blended loose "teas" from a shop in Indianapolis. It is my dream to visit this shop in person some day!

I love chais and fruity blends. Since my stomach has started bothering me (stress related problems!) I've found that I can't drink black teas any longer. That's ok, I'll stick with herbal blends. Rooibus is a favorite and this tea shop has a Chocolate Cinnamon blend that is herbal red (Rooibus) "tea". It is probably my favorite!

The ingredients I really love in my herbal blends are:
    Cinnamon
    Ginger
    Orange
    Cloves
    Cardomom

(See all the chai spices!)

I also love a blend that has no tea base at all. It is rasberry, apples, cranberries and then spices. It is a beautiful red when brewed.
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Options
    Earl Grey
    White Lion Ginger Peach
    White Lion Fireside
    Haney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice
  • iambuttercup
    iambuttercup Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Can't do caffiene and dont like too many flavored teas so these are my two daily go to's :
    Numi Organic rooibos & various organic decaf green teas
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am gonna try some of these suggestions! From Celestial seasonings I have tried Raspberry Zinger, Country Peach Passion, Wildberry Zinger, Black Cherry Berry, and True Blueberry. I like them, but I find they are waay too sweet for me, and I don't add anything to it! Maybe I am just not brewing it right? I steep it for 5 minutes...maybe I will try steeping for 3-4 next time. I am new to tea so I'm probably doing it wrong lol. I just had a cup of Stash Chamomille SleepyTime and it was great, definitely relaxed me. I'm ready for bed haha.
  • bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Tazo Zen Green Tea. Yummy!! Morning only though.
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I like Celestial Seasonings Mint Vanilla sleepytime tea and Lipton's Green Tea with Superfruit or Mixed Berry.
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Lately I have been drinking yogi bedtime tea.

In the morning while I'm getting ready for work I drink tazo awake.
  • angelicasmommy
    Options
    Crazy how many responses I've gotten already, I guess people really love their tea! I'm trying to use tea to replace my urges to eat so I think I have a lot of different teas to try!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm also a tea drinker and I like all kinds, but I guess it depends on my mood. I like green/white and red teas (Numi). I like spearmint. I like ginger to soothe my tummy. I like vanilla black tea (Mighty Leaf). I like cherry marzipan tea by Tea Forte. I like going to the tea shop and trying new things.
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I love Lipton Superfruit Green Teas. My favorite one is Vanilla & Black Current, but I like all 4 of the flavors that we have here.
  • hmgauthier
    hmgauthier Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    David's Tea is amazing.... So many different flavours to choose from. If you're near a store you can go in and sniff or try them before you buy. Some of my favourites are Read my lips, Organic Cocoa Canela, and Three Lemon Green.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I love Earl Grey, Orange Pekoe by Twinnings. I also love green tea, Chinese black tea. I am not into flavored or herbal teas.
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Options
    Something else I ran across while searching for new tea flavors is German Rock Sugar. There's 25 calories and 5 carbs per teaspoon (vs 18 cals and 5 carbs per teaspoon of granulated white sugar) but I find that I only need one tsp of the rock sugar where I used to need at least 2 tsps of granulated sugar. The other great thing about the rock sugar is that it doesn't alter the taste of the tea like granulated sugar does.
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I like nice strong plain teas: white, green, black.

For flavored, I like:

Trader Joe's Black tea Mango (YUM!!!)

Tazo Thrive - green tea & botanicals (green tea, green yerba mate, spearmint leaves, green rooibos, rose hips, black pepper, chicory & licorice root)

Tazo Rest - a lulling blend of rose petals, valerian root & citrusy herbs (it's got lemon balm and ginger and lavender...so good!) :bigsmile:
  • angelicasmommy
    Options
    I actually was told to check out David's Tea by someone I work with...and there is a store in the mall where I work so I think I am gonna have to check it out! lol I am kind of looking for something inexpensive though, I have a feeling it may be out of my budget. I'll have to see.
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I like any green tea! I'm pretty much addicted! My favorite brand is Luzianne. It's pretty cheap and it's good :)
  • xxMyWeighxx
    Options
    Herbal Medley Peppermint & Mint tea
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this topic!!! I am at nightshift and totally forgot, that I always have this small tea box with me.
    I was just thinking about that I wanna drink something hot and a tea would be nice, but I did not want herbals, but fruit!

The box is stuffed with it *lol* Saving the night, so to speak!

cherry/ strawberry
    cherry joghurt
    or pomgranate/ blackberry

So many choices and I love them all! Well still have some hours to drink myselfe through them!:wink: