Body LIft Surgery in less than 20 hours.... GULP!

Options

Replies

• lucy5599
    lucy5599 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good Luck ! Hoping for a speedy recovery for you!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Wow...I checked out the blog and incredible! I have to bust your stones about the oh-so-80s shorts though! Hahaha!

You're such an inspiration! I favorited your blog and hopefully will get a minute to check in tomorrow night and see if your wife updated it yet!
  • Marie31450
    Marie31450 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Many prayers your way for a successful surgery and recovery!

{{{{hugs}}}
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Incredible story!! Best of luck tomorrow!!!
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring so many! I am certain you will be back to full power in no time!
  • cakelady69
    Options
    I will definitely have you in my prayers. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Off to read your blog. I know I'm gonna be inspired.
  • gayje
    gayje Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about your AND your wife. Sending out positive thoughts for your surgery, that your surgeon has the gift of steady and crafty hands and that your recovery is full of all things positive.

I bookmarked your blog and will be watching for the updates. Good luck to you...Kiss your bride ;-) She'll be waiting for you on the other side of surgery tomorrow!
  • ChrisGoldn
    ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Good job Ed !! Best wishes on a speedy surgery and recovery! Well deserved
  • newmanmb463
    newmanmb463 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you Ed!
  • My prayers for you and your family. This is a tough surgery but you are a TOUGH guy, Mr. Ed. Follow your doctor's orders. Keep us posted so we can support you.

Just think ... tomorrow you will be at least 20 pounds lighter. Yahoo! Hugs to you and your family!
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Good luck Ed! You'll be in my thoughts tomorrow!
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Good luck Ed! I pray for a totally routine mundane surgery and quick recovery :) you're worked so hard to get to this point, I can't wait to see how getting rid of the extra skin boosts you to your fitness goals :)
    I look forward to seeing your posts back here quick, we need your rational sense of humor!!!!!
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! I started my journey at 450 pounds. I lost a little before I found this site. You sir are my new hero!! Congratulations to you!!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You'll do great.
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best, and a speedy recovery. You have done an amazing job so far. You'll be fine and up and at em in no time. Good luck.
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Ed,

Best of luck on your surgery. You have worked HARD and deserve the very best. Prayers sent your way!

Lori
  • AnotherAustinGirl
    Options
    Best of luck to you!:smile:
  • jessiekanga
    jessiekanga Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing. I'll keep you in my thoughts tomorrow. Best wishes!!!!
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you! Praying for you.
  • Khymera
    Options
    Good luck! I am praying for you.