Body LIft Surgery in less than 20 hours.... GULP!

Options

Replies

• shelbyweeeee
    shelbyweeeee Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best! Prayers for you and your family!
  • tbrp
    tbrp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Ed, you have done an amazing job. I have read various posts of yours and find your journey truly inspiring. You knew what you wanted, worked hard, and accomplished it. Thank you for sharing as you have.
    I know that this surgery will be a huge relief to get past. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck with the surgery.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Saying a prayer for you and your surgeon.
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    goodluck on your big day :)
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Your story is such an inspiration! Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery!
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the surgery and I hope you have a speedy recovery. :flowerforyou:
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i sent you a private message. wow what an amazing transformation !! you have to be on top of the world ! ok going to go read your blog now. take care
    lori
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Best Wishes to YOU!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all you've done so far!
    Thank you for all you've done to help others here.
    Best wishes and prayers for tomorrow and for a quick, smooth recovery.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Ed, what you have accomplished is amazing. I hope your surgery is flawless from start to finish, and that your recovery is smooth and quick. I will be thinking of you and wishing you the best tomorrow.
  • Chasinadream
    Chasinadream Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sending positive vibes your way!! Thanks you for sharing your inspirational journey! :)
  • SandyAnnP
    SandyAnnP Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful achievement! You have had amazing determination and deserve nothing but the best.
    I am sure your surgery will be fine, I am sending thoughts and special prayers to you from across the pond!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Pam
  • StephanieEmpson
    Options
    Best wishes for surgery, recovery and the rest of your journey. Thanks for the Blog addy.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    prayers for you that everything goes fine. your hard work has really paid off! idk if you are friends with her, she has almost 1000, but my friend sarah, namaste1983, had this done recently. she looks absolutely amazing!
  • squirmmonster
    squirmmonster Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Good luck, and don't worry! Although it's never a minor thing to have surgery, in terms of personal safety, I imagine having some skin removed is one of the safest surgeries there is! Nothing more than removal of excess and letting the incisions heal up. Okay, probably more than that, but not much. Still, I have the best of confidence that you'll do fine. :) Instead, I will wish you no incidents. The rest will take care of itself.
  • mystikfairy61
    mystikfairy61 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Good luck Ed.... Just breathe and relax. The worst to me is the waiting...... don't know if its the same for you.. You will be fine, just take time to relax and heal before hitting the gym again.... Ok that was dumb, but anyway you get what I am saying. Take care.
  • Shrelana
    Shrelana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    WOW! Just wow!...I will be praying for you and can't wait to hear back!
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Best of luck you are an inspiration what an amazing weight loss you should be so proud. Hope you are pleased with the results, I will take a look at your blog. I too have excess skin from pregnancy hoping it will improve with time has improved slightly with heavy lifting. Thinking of you.
  • crystalbluewolf13
    crystalbluewolf13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    hope everything goes well hun, congrats :)