5'8/9" ladies, I need YOU!

Options
12346»

Replies

• OrchidBetty
    OrchidBetty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    weight looks different on everyone, especially at different ages, muscle mass etc. You can try this website which will give you pictures of people and their reported height and weight:

http://www.mybodygallery.com/
  • KetMed28
    KetMed28 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    l474656098.jpg

naughty pict!! hahaha
  • p0tt3rgl33k
    p0tt3rgl33k Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8... 165. To get down to amazing, it is about 150 or so, as I have big boobs and a larger frame. :)
  • seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    i dont really have a before picture but heres where my body is at right now.
    most of my weight is held around my hips, lower stomach, and butt
    my high/starting weight=156
    my lowest weight= 124
    current weight= 138
    Photoon8-14-12at214PM2.jpg
    Photoon8-14-12at215PM.jpg

(edit was because i had troubles posting the pictures)
  • Zainia
    Zainia Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    5'8" with a small frame. I'm currently at 155lbs (the freshmen 15 is real...) and I want to get down to between 115 and 125lbs.
  • Steph8715
    Steph8715 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great thread! I always hate that about weight loss shows that they never mention people's height!!! 150lbs looks a hell of a lot different on someone 5' than 5'9". I joined MFP over a year ago and never really did it consistently, but trying to make this the time that sticks.I am 5'9" and I think my official starting weight was 174 though I just got serious again 2 weeks ago at about 170. CW is 167.4 and GW is 145. I've been trying to think more in terms of clothing size lately. Who is a Size 6? What weight range are you?

Please feel free to add me as a friend! Life changes are always easier with support :) Keep up the good work ladies!!!
  • Cassandrat83
    Options
    oh and on my heaviest i was 138! did not look good on me.

138 is my ultimate goal weight!!
    I'll be happy if I even get to 150

snap !!!!! lol...id be happy getting to 161 actually lol..

HAHAHA I am 5'10 and my goal weight is 165 ;) I will be glad to get under 200 at the moment lol.
  • aubreyjolley
    Options
    You ladies all have some awesome inspiring before/after pics here :) Thanks for sharing I can't wait until I have some too!
  • haley98110
    haley98110 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've seen a lot of ladies with same stats at me.
    5'9
    Sw 203
    Cw 199
    Gw 145-155

If any of you fellow tall ladies with same stats wanna add me please do!
  • mmahorn
    mmahorn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 5"8 & 3/4 and currently weigh 183, I haven't given myself a goal weight yet because I don't know what would suit me or where I'd feel happiest. Just wanted to thank everyone for sharing your stories- so inspiring

Feel free to add me
    Michelle x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!