70lb down, in stats and pictures.

Options
124»

Replies

• Simonino
    Simonino Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication! It really paid off pretty awesome!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Very impressive and inspiring!
  • lisamlc
    Options
    well done, you look fab :)
  • Lantern1417
    Options
    That's AWESOME dude!
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference. You look fantastic! Well done.
  • MrsH1972
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss - very inspirational!
  • erica6732
    erica6732 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    its great that you lost all the weight. i am a beginner. can you give me some weight loss tips?
  • 0MissErin0
    0MissErin0 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing weight loss. Congrats :))))
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    wow, u look great. congrats :)
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, you should be really proud of yourself! Fingers crossed you and Stacey will be together soon
  • K3atie
    K3atie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Fabulous, in your eyes you look so proud and you should be . . . keep it up very inspiring
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Great post .... I have dropped around the same weight since New Year. I am now in the same position of trying to de-squidgify. Started a heavy lifting program last week and I am being a lot more aware of my proteins.

Good luck in achieving your final goals.
  • nas061
    nas061 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Good work that man! I'm seriously impressed. Nice to read a success story from a fellow British guy.
  • hunneric
    hunneric Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Blimey, well done indeed and congratulations on meeting the delightful girl you mentioned. Quite the NSV
  • nikkinoonarr
    Options
    I am seriously impressed with your story. You have done an amazing job. You are a very attractive fella. Your smile has got bigger. I love to see face comparison. People go from a tiny face surrounded by chops to beautiful people. You certainly did that.

Really well done. You are my hero of the day. X
  • Lisamar74
    Options
    OMG, such a lovely story! And you are by no means fat now! Amazing result and good for you!
  • LuccyH
    LuccyH Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    amazing job, well done!
  • mommymovingmountains
    Options
    Impressive! I love looking at the comparison pics with the clothes. Keep up the great work!
  • davidshutter
    davidshutter Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks again, everyone. I really can't express how much I appreciate everyone's kind comments.
    2) What is this "napalm-hot chilli con carne" that you speak of? I must learn more about it (ie: share your receipe please)

The recipe's on my blog... I intended to post loads of recipes on there, but in the end I was too lazy! Maybe I'll do a few more one day!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/davidshutter
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Thanks again, everyone. I really can't express how much I appreciate everyone's kind comments.
    2) What is this "napalm-hot chilli con carne" that you speak of? I must learn more about it (ie: share your receipe please)

The recipe's on my blog... I intended to post loads of recipes on there, but in the end I was too lazy! Maybe I'll do a few more one day!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/davidshutter

You are a good man davidshutter. I will check it out.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!