How Wrong I Was! 600 Days of MFP. Lotsa pics.

Replies

• DG82
    DG82 Posts: 105
    Truly inspiring, you look AMAZING!! Congrats! :-)
  • tabbycatts
    tabbycatts Posts: 10 Member
    Thanks for the pictures and inspiring story.
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Truly inspirational.
  • Thank you so much for sharing this.
  • abbie72003
    abbie72003 Posts: 57 Member
    bump!
  • atulas
    atulas Posts: 23 Member
    WoW! you look great
  • makeoverpm
    makeoverpm Posts: 117 Member
    it needs to be said agian, an AMAZING tranformation. Just on the strength of your experiences I am starting to add strength training into my schedule. I'm 40 and had resigned myself to just being wobbly as I got older, but you've proved that does not have to bethe case!!! you have the figure of a woman in her early twenties!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Awesome post. :smile:
  • rosecando
    rosecando Posts: 33 Member
    fantastic and inspirational post- thank you. well done youve worked hard and its paid off fantastically:drinker:
  • anonymousKel
    anonymousKel Posts: 92 Member
    fantastic xx nothing more to say
  • travellingmama
    travellingmama Posts: 20 Member
    I have read some comments from you on various threads, but I did not know your backstory. Thank you for sharing with us your success story. This was very encouraging for a newbie like me.
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Inspirational to say the least. Thanks for sharinfg your story and you look amazing and happy!!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    I absolutely LOVE your post!!! I am slowly learning more about weights. Right now I do the machines and some free weights and I am not afraid to go heavy. I want to learn more about about the subject. Your post definitely hammers home the importance of this.

Congrat's on the amazing success and shaping up your body into something even more wonderful!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Awesome! Great job!
  • I think I love you!! :)
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    LOVE your story and your pics--what a massive inspiration! Thanks for posting! :flowerforyou:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Love love love! This is an awesome post!!
  • Very inspirational, thank you for sharing :)
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Thank you!
  • cbellanger
    cbellanger Posts: 25 Member
    Thank you for this post. What you have said goes along with what I have read recently by Susan Powter. Remember her from her Stop the Insanity fame? You have done just that, stopoed the insanity! You ate, because food is fuel. It makes me so sad when I see folks trying to lose weight by not eating. I used to be one of those sad folks, and you know what, it never worked, not once. I would lose it all and then gain it back, plus some. And of course all the muscle tone with it. I am grateful to you for posting this message. I sometimes (like 2 days ago) find myself dismayed by the fact that I have been working my butt off for almost 2 months and have only lost 8 lbs, but you lnow what? I fit myself into a size 18 short yesterday. 2 months ago, I couldn't get them over my thighs. I have lost inches and gained strength and energy, and that is truly what matters. We need to remind ourselves that the negative thoughts and feelings are not in control of us and we can do this and be stronger and better for it.
    I would love if you would add me to your friend list so that I can remind myself what my hard work will pay forward.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!