ssp1977 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Stash
    Chai Green Tea

My Fave.
  • evandehey
    evandehey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Tetley's Extra Strong, milk no sugar! I have two-three cups a day, I could give up coffee in a heartbeat but don't touch my tea! :) (And for non-caffeinated I really love Yogi Tee Schoko and Sweet Chili teas...)
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I just picked up some Peppermint, and Apple Cinnamon Spice from Celestial Seasonings :) Trying a cup of the Apple Cinnamon now.
  • ssp1977
    ssp1977 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Beer is my favorite Tea

ha! :drinker:
  • daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I make Chai Tea..not the mix..but the original Indian chai tea

Spices & Herbs used in various combinations
    Dash of black pepper, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cardamom, nutmeg, fennel, clove (usually when I have a cold or tooth ache)
    I also use Tulsi growing in my home or a few springs of mint from the garden

I boil whatever combination I feel like, with the standard tetley tea bag

Add milk and bring to a boil...then I let it simmer for a few minutes to make it more flavorful
    I also add a 1/2 tsp of Punjabi Shakkar (cane sugar)

when I am lazy..I do green tea..no sugar no milk.
  • superraachel
    superraachel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I actually was told to check out David's Tea by someone I work with...and there is a store in the mall where I work so I think I am gonna have to check it out! lol I am kind of looking for something inexpensive though, I have a feeling it may be out of my budget. I'll have to see.
    If you work near a David's Tea I am so jealous! It's my absolute favorite, but I have to order it online. It is a little spendy, but since it's loose leaf, I find it makes quite a few cups. More than I was expecting it to. They have a lot of good decafs (mmmm birthday cake flavor). Have fun tea shopping!
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I actually was told to check out David's Tea by someone I work with...and there is a store in the mall where I work so I think I am gonna have to check it out! lol I am kind of looking for something inexpensive though, I have a feeling it may be out of my budget. I'll have to see.
    If you work near a David's Tea I am so jealous! It's my absolute favorite, but I have to order it online. It is a little spendy, but since it's loose leaf, I find it makes quite a few cups. More than I was expecting it to. They have a lot of good decafs (mmmm birthday cake flavor). Have fun tea shopping!

I can walk there in 2 minutes lol. I am definitely gonna check it out on my next shift!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    The bestest in the world!! Indian Chai!!!
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options

mmm Birthday Cake is the best!! I just finished my tin and will need to take a walk and get some!
  • daisyverma
    daisyverma Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    The bestest in the world!! Indian Chai!!!

agreed!
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Twinings earl grey :love:
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    ginger snap!
  • nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I drink a cup of green tea in the morning, and maybe another in the afternoon. I'm not brand-loyal, so I like to try different kinds. Right now, I'm drinking Tazo China Green Tips green tea. I have a box of Trader Joe's organic green tea waiting for me when I finish the other box. Before bed, I drink some chamomile or Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime tea.

I have other various other teas in our kitchen. Right now, we have some loose leaf white tea with lavender I got from our co-op, Aztec Sweet Chili, Detox from Yogi, and Trader Joe's Spicy Chai. I

I tend to stay away from black teas and fruity teas.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    my favs are nettle, peppermint tea and normal lol
  • GmeB
    GmeB Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    in the evening,we like a cup of tea.usually drink coffee,but there is something soothing about a cup of tea.
    love the Cinnamon Apple and the Maple
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Anything from Twinings, Les Tisanieres (herbal infusions) or Les Fruisanes (fruit infusions) does me fine.

Favourites include green tea & mint, Earl Grey, Lay Grey and, in the infusons, Drainage & Elimination, and Nuit Calme
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I grew up drinking PG Tips. I'm kind of addicted to the stuff. T_T

My favorite drink of choice
  • euthena
    Options
    Yorkshire tea in the morning that you can stand a spoon in :)
    during the day I drink fruit tea favourite the now is raspberry
    another yorkshire with my evening meal
    and if I have difficulty in sleeping you can not beat lavander tea to knock you out :)
    euthie
    xxxx