Body LIft Surgery in less than 20 hours.... GULP!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    my thoughts and prayers are with you as you undergo surgery. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
  • qbnhomie
    qbnhomie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hope your surgery went well and that you have a fast recovery.
  • 08AmandaC
    08AmandaC Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Ed, Hope all went well x
  • RunningOnPurple
    RunningOnPurple Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Best wishes. Thanks for encouraging us all. :)
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    i hope that everything went well this morning...i cant wait to see you finish your transformation!
  • MED2012COLORADO
    Options
    Sending prayers for a speedy recovery :flowerforyou: .....................Congratulations on a long and sucessful journey.......may it continue :drinker:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    SideSteel posted this:

Just for those of you who are fans of Ed Davenport but not a friend, his wife just posted an update from his surgery. Everything went as planned and he's doing great so far.

:smile: (smile was from me)
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    YOU WILL BE IN MY THOUGHTS! I HAD MY UPPER BODY LIFT 6 MONTHS AGO AND WAS TERRIFIED. SUPRISINGLY IT HURT LESS THAN I IMAGINED. JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AFTER CARE AND SOMEONE TO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR DRAINAGE, MEDS, WALKS ETC. YOU WILL BE PRETTY OUT OF IT BUT SUPRISED DAILY AT HOW MUCH YOU IMPROVE. THE FIRST 3 DAYS WERE TOUGH BUT AFTER THAT IT REALLY DID GET BETTER. BRING EVERY PILLOW YOU'VE GOT... AND THEM SOME MORE. YOU CAN DO THIS, IT IS WORTH EVERY MINUTE OF DICOMFORT. CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR OF YOUR PROGRESS! CONGRATS ON THIS NEXT STEP.
  • SwimKitty
    SwimKitty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My family and I will be praying for you and the doctors and nurses that will be caring for you. God bless you!
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Ed, I've come across your pics on MFP a few times and never cease to be amazed by your unwavering commitment and remarkable achievement. Glad to hear the surgery went as planned (as per post from another MFPer) and I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery.
  • HealthyMe46
    HealthyMe46 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update, CallMeCupcake!
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    So glad that things have gone well so far with your surgery. I pray thayou will have a quick recovery. You are such an inspiration Ed!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Ed.. I just posted to your blog... & you do look good for what you went thru. Saw the before & can't wait for the after pics. Have a safe & painless ride back home tomorrow.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update, CallMeCupcake!

You're welcome! :smile:
  • Aljos
    Aljos Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you sir...you have inspire a lot of people.
  • lovecriminal
    lovecriminal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wish you speedy recovery Ed ! Great blog too - will keep me busy reading that for quite some time :)
  • SandyAnnP
    SandyAnnP Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi Ed, been thinking of you here in OZ ( Down Under) and hope everything is going to plan for you. Will be looking forward to seeing your next lot of pictures when you have recovered.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Hope the surgery went well!
  • rmf626
    Options
    You are amazing! Best of luck and blessings to you!
  • elenaddp
    Options
    God bless you for I know it is a long arduous journey and you are close to your goal. How exciting. I will pray for a quick and complete recovery.