Binge meals that you used to think was normal

Options
12345679»

Replies

• CB624
    Options
    I would often eat one of these three on a Friday night after a long week of work:

Jack in the Box Sourdough Chicken Club with large Fries and soda
    Jalepeno Poppers
    Mini Churros
    Sometimes I would add a large oreo shake! Those alone contain 1000+ calories.

or

a whole box of Mac and Cheese (I am a fan of the three cheese shells) and a pint of Ben and Jerrys

or

a large pizza with garlic bread and wings.

After a recent stressful day I thought I needed one of these meals and couldn't even get past the first few bites. So glad I am breaking that habit, because I never remember feeling great after eating those meals.
  • TracySTL
    TracySTL Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I also used to go into McDonald's and order so much I would get imbarrased so I would order and extra drink and make out like I wasn't 100% sure the order was right as it was for more than 1 person, then I would go eat EVERYTHING in the parking lot...

I have done this exact thing too! I'm so embarrassed to even admit it!
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    OH yeah don't get me started on pizza lol...I'd eat a whole large onion and green pepper with extra cheese pizza from Papa Johns by myself...with extra garlic sauce and chicken fingers w/bbq sauce

To this day I can't eat Papa Johns because I'm too afraid I'll go off the deep end
  • nmwhitney12
    nmwhitney12 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    OMG

A Large Zaxbys Wings and Things with three zax sauces and 2 ranch. A large coke and those fried cheese balls. No wonder I always felt like ****!
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    An entire full-size bag of Chips Ahoy at one sitting. According to MFP database, an entire bag (30 cookies) has 1600 calories, but it has 40% RDA for iron! :drinker:
  • atulas
    atulas Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Large Pizza hut meat lovers thin crust,+8 wings... usually I would leave the last wing uneaten... thats where all the calories are at.
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I used to eat half a bag of Tyson Honey Battered Chicken Tenders with nearly half a bag of mozerella cheese sticks as a side. No wonder I got so damn big... makes me shudder now to think about those days.
  • sionnain
    Options
    always eat the entire can of pringles, entire pint of ben & jerry's, entire small pizzas, half a block of cheese, the 10 piece chicken nugget meal, etc. etc. etc.
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I used to get a thing of double stuffed oreos and sit on my couch eating most of the package...milk in hand...omg that sounds so good right now!
    ^^This. I knew it wasn't normal, but unfortunately it was still pretty normal for me. I'd still happily do it today -- and right now I'm at that "Goal achieved! Must self-sabotage!" stage, so the Oreo call is particularly strong.
  • Zexxa
    Zexxa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I used to INHALE any chocolate that I could get my hands on.

And make mac and cheese and eat the entire thing.

I guess developing lactose intolerance was my body's way of saying to stop eating so much chocolate and mac and cheese.

The weight has just kind of been peeling off now that I have to think about how everything is made to ensure there's no milk in it.

I miss chocolate. :sad:
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I used to INHALE any chocolate that I could get my hands on.

And make mac and cheese and eat the entire thing.

I guess developing lactose intolerance was my body's way of saying to stop eating so much chocolate and mac and cheese.

The weight has just kind of been peeling off now that I have to think about how everything is made to ensure there's no milk in it.

I miss chocolate. :sad:
    There are many dairy-free dark chocolates -- I had to go dairy-free for a while, and found plenty of dark chocolate thad had no dairy and no soy.
  • Finchtastic1
    Finchtastic1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Big Mac Meal....now I do a kids meal and a diet coke

Eating a whole bag of potato chips.
    Drinking a whole bottle of wine by yourself.
    Almost a whole bag of oreos.
    Half a baguette and a whole slice of brie cheese.

Cheese and bread are still my downfall.

I have my binge days where I don't eat as much as I used to but I sometimes mindless eat.