• HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    No. Just no.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    6_3_michael_phelps.jpg

not sure if we posted a pic...but i love this hot man in a speedo!!!
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    If I'd ogle you in swim trunks then I'd ogle you in a Speedo. Really though, it doesn't bug me that much when bigger or hairy guys wear them. I just don't look.
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    6_3_michael_phelps.jpg

not sure if we posted a pic...but i love this hot man in a speedo!!!

And you just won the thread.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Swimmers and divers wear them and they're hot... so if my calculations are correct, a ripped guy could also look attractive in a speedo. I think there's a time and a place for a speedo though... I'd prefer for guys not to wear them but if they really believe they can work it, more power to them. Rock that *kitten*!
  • ddaubach
    Options
    I have never quite understood why guys who wear Speedos are looked down upon. There is more scrutiny towards a guy that wears a speedo (in our out of shape) than there is for a girl that wears a two piece (in or out of shape). For me, the choice is simple, Speedo all the way. Most of the time spent in the water, I am either diving or swimming laps. If you wear board shorts while diving, good luck keeping them on; and while swimming I might as well attach a 20 lb weight to my legs. Speedos dry faster and are more sanitary. I'm sure some wouldn't agree on the sanitation, but take this example. I live in a community where there is a pool open for use and just a few feet away, there is a lake. It never fails when I go for a swim that someone in board shorts jumps into that nasty algae filled lake and then comes running into the pool. Board shorts can hold up to 2 L of water in them, speedos none. Me personally, I will always wear speedos. No matter where I am, what the stigma is about them, or the looks that I get when I wear them, I will always do so. And will continue trying to get others to join the cause.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    One of the reasons I watch the men's swimming in the Summer Olympics. ;)
  • laurin2010
    Options
    I like speedos on the men swimmers--anything other than that, regardless of how nice your body is I get this disturbing image of when I saw my dad in one--no speedos for me lol
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    "I look awesome in a Speedo," said No One. Ever.
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I don't mind speedos and I don't mind board shorts either. If men are comfortable in a speedo, more power to them. In my opinion, one would have to be pretty confident to wear a speedo and confidence is sexy ...... just saying'
  • HealthIsMyHobby
    HealthIsMyHobby Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    bump - what do others think?