Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Wash or funk?

1235»

Replies

• Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Working out in the nude makes this a nonissue.
    I think I love you!
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    um, well...
    if you dont want to wash in a machine every time, there is always having 2 outfits.. one you wear while the other one is drying from being hand washed in a sink with ivory soap/ or any gentle soap. .
    but re wearing AFTER its funky is pretty nasty. . especially if your body IS clean and the clothes are funky. . . its like putting a layer of funk on... its one thing to aquire the funk from working out , but thats why we shower and hand wash the outfits after EACH workout.. . nuff said.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww,get some cheap wrk out cloths from thrift store or walmart enough to last u a few days..ya know diff outfits.. and yes wash regularly!!!.....this way u always have something fresh 4 the next day!,...ugh.
  • Woo. Love all the stinkies signing in. We're saving the world, one avoided wash cycle at a time.

I always do the same. I never wash my exercise clothes after each workout unless I have sweated profusely. Normally wash them after every three workouts.. lol I know, stinky but I always let it hang out or air it and it smells fine.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    lol This always amuses me. I workout, go home, throw clothes in dirty laundry basket, and put on fresh ones for next workout. I just don't like when that delightful Gain fresh smell has been lost...so I have enough tshirts and shorts/pants to last the week.