What does your username mean???

Options

Replies

• totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    TotallyDevious
    * Totally: Entirely, complete or absolute. * Devious: Not sincere, candid or going astray from a accepted way.
    It is who I am. Simple. I am me. :smile:
  • Sailatsorf
    Sailatsorf Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Mine is my username for other sites spelled backwards. I upload artwork and post on forums under that name, and I don't want anyone googling me and finding my weight loss stuff. So I just put it in backwards. :)
  • ilovefood87
    ilovefood87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i love food and the year i was born. lol.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    my username for everything is erinxo...and that was taken so i added my fave number lol.
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Disobedient Character in a children's book.
  • The fifth dimension is a hibiscus flower that i saw on a trip. It was grey on the inner petals and yellow on the edges. Me and the flower have a sunny side and a pretty grey side that conflicts.
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    WingMan - I ride a Honda Goldwing, most of us refer to our bikes as our "Wing" therefore "WingMan" and the "M" on Man is capitalized. Not sure why except I am just OCD like that.
  • graceinbreath
    graceinbreath Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    graceinbreath comes from my Master's Thesis. My degree is in Pastoral Counseling. The title of my thesis is Embracing Grace in the Eternal Breath.

Here is the Abstract from my 60 page paper. Please, do not duplicate.

To learn to breathe is perhaps the most poignant experience of life. Healing and change occur by Grace through a multifaceted and enigmatic process over of time. The processes of change and healing shift up and down, in and out, with an ebb and flow rhythm that resembles a heartbeat, the changing tides of the ocean, the inhalation and exhalation of the breath that is life itself. The common thread that weaves through and interconnects all of humanity is this very air we breathe that allows us to have the precious gift we call life. Air creates harmony between the earth and the human body; allowing us to move, play, think, create, live and love. My understanding of God and my relationship with him moves through me with each breath I take, sustaining, renewing and revitalizing me to face life’s joys and adversities. Breathing itself is the act of receiving and returning life force energy from and then back to the universe and all other beings. This yin and yang of energy keeps us alive and resonates for me with greater realities about the universe, creation, and the God I know. The relationships I have today are all touched by this perception and God’s Grace which I believe is offered to everyone to be anew each day, each moment, with each breath we take. When I close my eyes and use meditation and guided imagery to restore myself, I am eternally on a warm, sunny beach and God’s love is embracing me. The tide is rolling in under my feet, bringing healing salt water and the air moves softly through my hair with the winds of change. As I breathe on this beach of Grace I am beckoned by the pull of the earth’s constant movement. Atoms are dancing and moving, the world is never still. The energy of life itself is palpable and the breath that is God’s creation is free-flowing. As a pastoral counselor with a deeply Rogerian and Adlerian perspective, and an Existential worldview, I see each moment of the therapeutic relationship as an opportunity for change to emerge and healing to unfold. Through a deep sense of stillness and presence, a comfort with humor and spontaneity and a considerate acceptance of the process of healing as a continual breath that can be deepened and sustained in and through relationships, my spirituality impacts the healing process.
  • Khymera
    Options
    Mine is just a character from a short story I wrote a couple of years ago. I later found out that it was also the name of a heavy metal band.

Oh, well.
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My maiden name is Peebles and I grew up with my friends calling me Pebbles or Pebbs. The 80 is the year I was born
  • brownfoxx
    brownfoxx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've always thought Pam Grier a/k/a Foxy Brown in the 70's was the epitome of womanhood and sensuality. So, being that I'm curvy, have brown skin and wear a fro...I dubbed myself the BrownFoxx...two x's because I'm special:)
  • kcollucci
    kcollucci Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First initial and last name. Nothing spectacular or thought provoking.
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    I have lost 72 pds since last year and I remember not being able to get on the boat from the water because I was to big to pull myself up over the side.... This summer I was boatreadybody..:tongue:
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    My name is Lorena pronounced Lor-raina and I'm 27 years young!! :bigsmile:
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Because I am Filipino and I am a mommy! =)
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    my first and last name I am the fourth child in my family
  • versagen
    Options
    爱疯头.. literally 'love, crazy, head,' but i always hear it being referred to with 'head over heels' like in love~ it's from a song~
  • Hollie_R
    Hollie_R Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This goes against the grain of my regular username...I was incredibly boring and just used my first name and the initial of my surname. This is the ONLY account that I don't use my regular handle. Have no idea why though!
  • emtb319
    Options
    I've been an emergency medical technician-basic for 12 years now. 319 was my first handle after I became an EMT.