500 Days of MFP! And still going......(and pics of course!)

Options

Replies

• stacey1172
    stacey1172 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You've obviously worked very hard and it shows. I love that most of your NSV revolve around family- you're definitely an inspiration for them and for a lot of folks on here. Congratulations!
  • mudar146
    mudar146 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Totally inspiring! You have come a long way and it shows! Your NSV's are amazing and I love it! Keep it up!!!
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! Thanks for sharing and reminding all of us that we set the example for our kids ...
  • cjlooz60
    cjlooz60 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! I can't wait to see the next one. Your story gave me the goosebumps Awww moment. Can't imagine what it felt like writing it. Great accomplishment!! Keep going.
  • baylor110311
    baylor110311 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! You should be so proud!
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    So amazing! This brought tears to my eyes because of your success but also because your success is rubbing off on your daughter. I know that feeling. My daughter has always been active but she now has started exercising with me and it makes me so proud. You are doing an amazing job! Keep up the great work.
  • 69saab
    69saab Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Dude...... Great job!!!... Great pics!!! Way to keep at it, hope to be there myself someday.
  • pedraz
    pedraz Posts: 173
    Options
    You have my utmost respect and admiration. Wonderful!!!! You look GREAT! I love the little league part, racing around the bases. GO! GO! GO!
  • proudaunt
    Options
    What a wonderful example you are to your family! Congratulations.

p.s. I love your "top 5" list.
  • Darcyw4
    Options
    LOVE THIS!! Thank you so much for sharing it! You have beautiful kids and you look amazing! I needed this inspiration today after having a few bad days of eating. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :flowerforyou:
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am so amazed and proud of your journey! I love all your NSV's!! You are such a good role model for your children and such a proud father! Those kids are lucky to have you, and you them! :)
  • gregoryvdsmith
    gregoryvdsmith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are fantastic! As a father and an MFP guy I have now just become your fan! Great Job!!!!!!!!
  • southrider
    southrider Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! What a great example for your family. Keep up the great work!
  • euthena
    Options
    WOW well done you :D totally amazing at what you have done a real inspiration :) not only to your daughter but to everyone :D thank you so much for sharing.
    euthie
    xxxx
  • mea0908
    mea0908 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What a great story...keep up the good work and God bless!!!
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    Options
    Congratulations!! Great job!
  • ahartery9891
    ahartery9891 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow thats amazing, great work!
  • jeawashko
    Options
    this literally made me tear up to read! congratulations! what an amazing accomplishment! you are an inspiration to others, especially your daughter! keep up the hard work!!!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Go Philly man!
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You family is beautful and you are a true inspriation. I think you will keep it off, especially because it looks like you have the whole family involved.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!