please post your ~before and after~

Options

Replies

• Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    you look fab... we proud and stand tall... you deserve people looking at you and saying wow... embrace you and bring your confidence forward. just remember where you were and what it took to get you here... hard work and it really does pay off. : )
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing! thank you for sharing!
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    WvPa3.jpg

323lbs/23.3st -> 190lbs/13.8st

Took 12 and a half months. Looking to get down to 182lbs/13st and take it from there. Running is my primary means of exercise these days, and in a matter of months i have gone from running 200yds to 7 miles.

Anything is achievable.

WOW, you look amazing. And you look super cute ;)
  • prpljellybean
    prpljellybean Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Very motivational!:smile:
  • missymoga
    missymoga Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    All of you are amazing, so inspirational!
  • Flyered_Up
    Options
    Amazing transformations everyone!!
  • dalana84
    dalana84 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Bump
    before/after & progress pics motivate me so much to become a success story, I love seeing new threads pop up, there are always new posters with amazing results!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    HD11.jpg
    5'8" SW: 264 CW: 165 GW: Fit
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Started 2/04/12 154 lbs.

NOW 17.2% BF 122 lbs.

You are my hero! WOW awesome results
  • Bere4ever
    Options
    <
    I don't know hw to pst pictures but you can see my profile pic...
  • suker
    suker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This thread stopped me from eating chocolade! Love this so much! Congratulations everyone!!!
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    There are some kickass looking pictures here!
    You guys are really awesome :)

Before (not even sure if this was my highest weight... i never EVER went on a scale when i was bigger):

beforetwo.jpg

After (a couple months ago):

septafter.jpg

PRupdate9.jpg

what fitness programme you used: I do a lot of things but I mostly like High Intensity Interval Training. I like a lot of outdoor stuff like hiking. I was doing some strength but I'm cutting back on that until I lose a little more.

who inspired you/what inspired you: What inspired me to start was seeing photos of myself that I absolutely hated. What keeps me going now is the change I see in myself and knowing I can get to where I wanna be.

the kind of foods you ate/didnt eat: I don't really stop myself from eating anything. Basically it is all moderation. I only have certain foods once in a while but in general I eat whatever I want.

and how long it took: I have been doing this since last January so 21months! I still have more to go!
  • southrider
    southrider Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! Y'all look fantastic! Can't wait to post mine, I'm still a work in progress. Keep up the great work! :)
  • moonievidler
    moonievidler Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I need to see things like this daily!
  • Jass_mal
    Jass_mal Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Here is my before at 150 lbs :
    r10.jpg

And here I am after completing 2 rounds of insanity:
    06.jpg

And here I am currently on a new journey which is learning to maintain and also tone, 123.6 lbs.
    u4.jpg
    u1.jpg

I decided to get into shape because after 3 beautiful girls and 0 exercise, I was hating how my clothes were fitting and I was very lathargic all the time and I refused to buy bigger clothes. I lost a total of 27 lbs and I'm in the best shape of my life and feel phenomenal. I currently do cardio 3x's/week and a traditional upper and lower body weight training 3x's/week. While I was doing insanity, I tried to eat as close to the 40/30/30 ratio for my macros and ofcourse clean eating. I always eat back all my exercise calories as well. I was and still am, drinking a ton of water. I did have my cheat days, like once a week, where I was always over on my calories. Now that I have lost all this weight, it gets annoying when I hear family members say that I'm "too skinny" and why do I exercise so much. Regardless of what others say, I will continue on the quest to be as healthy and as fit as possible. It's always a great feeling to help encourage and motivate others. You can accomplish anything you set your mind to with hard work and determination.
  • alisha1321
    alisha1321 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you all look great!!!! Giving me lots of motivation!!! Thanks so much!
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Bump! Great Pics
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was 315.5 and I am currently 225.5

This was taken almost two years ago. Almost a year before I started my weight loss journey. I wasn't even close to my highest weight!
    11835302_878.jpg

This was a month before I started losing weight, closest picture I have to my HW.
    11835302_2859.jpg

20 pounds lost
    11835302_4309.jpg

One month ago while on a trip to Oregon
    11835302_1598.jpg

Taken today, in a dress that I haven't worn in 8 years. 2 weeks shy of 1 year on this site. 90 pounds lighter
    11835302_7216.jpg
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    40lbsfrontcomparison.jpg
    40lbssidecomparison.jpg
    40lbsbracomparison-1.jpg
  • KH9107
    KH9107 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    40lbsfrontcomparison.jpg

love that you took these in the same clothes!! What a difference! Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!