500 Days of MFP! And still going......(and pics of course!)

Options

Replies

• openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome!!!!
  • analisa77
    Options
    Amazing!! Congraulations!! :happy:
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: OMG u look awesome! and HAPPY :) God bless the cute family! and keep up the great work!
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow! Am inspired. Keep the good work up. What exactly are your routine like?
  • ndfaninaz
    Options
    OMG, I almost cried at work! That is awesome! Happy 500th day!
  • AllisonS79
    AllisonS79 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    So amazing! This brought tears to my eyes because of your success but also because your success is rubbing off on your daughter. I know that feeling. My daughter has always been active but she now has started exercising with me and it makes me so proud. You are doing an amazing job! Keep up the great work.

Ditto! This is exactly what I was thinking! You're an inspiration to all of us :)
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ehrmergersh. I totally got all choked up at that. I think it's the picture of your dad that did it...I wish my parents would have been healthy, cause they're gone....but I'm not going to let my kids enter their 30's without parents. It's the hardest bit of nonsense I've ever dealt with. Good job! Thanks for getting me all choked up and emo! :)
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You are an incredible inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing! You are going to be very successful as you continue on your journey. The pictures of your daughter made me teary eyed. My hubby and I have an amazing 6 year old little girl as well.
    :happy:
  • kells623
    kells623 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    congrats!! very inspirational!
  • wildcard29
    wildcard29 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Your an inspiration!!! Congrats on your success. I'm doing my first 5K with my son a week from Sunday:)
  • MargaretWalks
    MargaretWalks Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What an encouragement you are!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the really nice comments! I greatly appreciate your feedback and it drives me to keep working harder. I don't see myself as some kind of great father ( though I try) or some kind of inspiration but it is really nice to hear those things. :bigsmile:

If my story motivates or inspires you, that is great and I love to hear it but please know that these responses really motivates me right back! :bigsmile:

Keep on working y'all! DOOOoooooo it!!
  • NatashaRuz
    Options
    What a great thread :)
    Congratulations on every one of your 500 days! I can feel your pride :)
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Your an inspiration!!! Congrats on your success. I'm doing my first 5K with my son a week from Sunday:)

Thank you very much! :happy:

Good luck in your race!
  • Rick_SH
    Rick_SH Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Dude!! That's fantastic!! Great job.
  • tacampbell3
    Options
    I love this! You are so inspiring. Thank you for sharing your awesome story and acheivements! Good luck and blessings on the rest of your journey.
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Excellent way to celebrate 500 days! Congrats and keep moving FORWARD!
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    WOW 500 days that's Fantastic what awesome job you done,Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    WOW 500 days that's Fantastic what awesome job you done,Congrats!!!!!!!!

Thanks hunibun! That's a great screen name!:bigsmile:
  • margiebecker
    margiebecker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!