Logging Calories Burned Playing Angry Birds

Options

Replies

• Noonis
    Noonis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    PMSL!! Oh hang on, that's burning calories too surely?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I log the calories I burn eating.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I don't fling the red bird because I don't want to get bulky.

OH really? I thought it was the heavy bomb bird that made you bulky? The yellow bird must be for endurance because it's so fast right?
  • JNick77
    Options
    pony-17.jpg

:love:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah. Somedays I log my calories burned while I'm logging my exercise calories burned. Then I have to go back and log my typing calories from the logging I just finished. Then, I have to go back and log my typing calories burned from logging the logging of the logging; it's a vicious circle.

Heh heh...this made my brain hurt. Win!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Gotta watch you don't overtrain. Get a nice Angry Birds, Bejeweled, Draw Something split routine going.
  • twinsies041
    Options
    Probably about the same as my "light to moderate dancing for 3 minutes" lol
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Only if you dance to this.

http://youtu.be/KHeZokBbeHY
  • KeegansMomma
    Options
    I normally don't log angry bird when I'm just relaxing and playing, but I put it under heavy Cardio if I'm doing it while taking a poop. But to be on the safe I use my HRM.

ROFLMAO!!!

So...I've been doing this whole freaking MFP calorie counting thing WRONG?!? Gosh. I'm such an idiot. ;)
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    rofl! You guys are awesome.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I normally don't log angry bird when I'm just relaxing and playing, but I put it under heavy Cardio if I'm doing it while taking a poop. But to be on the safe I use my HRM.

I hope you remember to weigh yourself when you're done - and then log your post poop weight asap.
  • JNick77
    Options
    Heck yeah. Somedays I log my calories burned while I'm logging my exercise calories burned. Then I have to go back and log my typing calories from the logging I just finished. Then, I have to go back and log my typing calories burned from logging the logging of the logging; it's a vicious circle.

Heh heh...this made my brain hurt. Win!

If you have a headache the muscles in your head are tense, that's calorie burn baby. Log that *kitten*!

At some point I will stop laughing about that quote. :laugh: :laugh:

Then I'm going to log my 5-minutes of laughter.
    I hope you remember to weigh yourself when you're done - and then log your post poop weight asap.

I have a small scale I keep under my desk at work that I've constantly got my feet on, so I'm weighing myself constantly all day.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.
    Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.
    Five is right out.
  • SirKelsalot
    Options
    How many calories do I burn logging the calories that I burned logging the calories that I burned logging the calories that I burned whilst breathing?
  • JNick77
    Options
    How many calories do I burn logging the calories that I burned logging the calories that I burned logging the calories that I burned?

Don't know, gonna have to break-down and buy a $100 HRM for that one. Make sure you log that shopping trip.
  • SirKelsalot
    Options
    I'll have to log that I logged the shopping trip as well.
  • JNick77
    Options

But when you're done walk out to your car, put the HRM on and then re-trace your shopping experience so you can semi-accurately log it and then multiply that total by 2. Otherwise you won't know how many calories to eat-back later.
  • SirKelsalot
    Options

But when you're done walk out to your car, put the HRM on and then re-trace your shopping experience so you can semi-accurately log it and then multiply that total by 2. Otherwise you won't know how many calories to eat-back later.

It'll easily be something like a million calories. But just to check I'll do it again, log it three more times, then log all the calories burned eating back my exercise calories.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.
    Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.
    Five is right out.

The holy hand grenade would help you lose a bunch of weight rather quickly though lol :drinker:
  • JNick77
    Options

It'll easily be something like a million calories. But just to check I'll do it again, log it three more times, then log all the calories burned eating back my exercise calories.

If you do it like 20 times then you can just take the mean of each trip and come up with a better answer.