GUYS ONLY !! Show me your BEFORE and AFTERs

Options

Replies

• NJSunshine13
    Options
    Well this put a smile on my face today and made my afternoon go by fast. Great job guys!!!!
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I just went through all 16 pages of this and as one of the other ladies put it... HOLY HELL!! :love: Thank you for sharing all of your amazing transformations and for making my day :smile:
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS ROCK!
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Before: about 235 lbs

3637B5C2-B2F0-460D-B527-9F93CA4365D0-2318-000003C09E4AFD1E.jpg

4e4d71da.jpg

After: About 165 lbs

6F666CF3-43E7-4936-BECE-62ED190B2CD7-2318-000003B402E8A352.jpg

Eta:
    The initial weight loss took me about 8 months, from Dec, 2010 until the summer of 2011. I went on a family trip last Christmas & though I had lost about 70 lbs I wasn't happy with my body composition. I began strength training in January of 2012 and have had pretty good results. I really do feel like a new person.

Just for reference, here's a pic of me on our trip in early January, 2012. My weight was 165 in both the 2nd & 3rd pictures I've shared:
    efeca3be.jpg
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    These are some really fantastic pics and stories!!! GREAT going all!!! Isn't it wonderful how much more you can do now? :)
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    101 lbs inside of 6 months...still a work in progress though!! Let's get it!!

UpdatedProgress.jpg

UpdatedFlex.jpg

Holy crap!! Awesome! You look great...keep up the hard work!

Amazing progress.....You look amazing!

Fan -fricken-tastic!!! You are doing such a great job!!!
  • CoachJoel
    Options
    Hello,

I am actually a Personal Trainer who put on a bit (12kg) when I had kids.. no excuse I know!

You can see my before, during and after pictures and how I did it here.. http://www.10weeks.viprespond.com/

If you dont want to watch the whole video the pics are around the 8 minute mark.
  • x0xRebeccax0x
    x0xRebeccax0x Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    @Sarge516

Amazing transformation!!! Congratulations!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Bump to add my before and after at a later date, if this thread is still around...
  • ukulele2010
    ukulele2010 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is a great thread so inspirational and aspirational. Great work to all who posted event the during pictures show great progress.
  • Sarge516
    Sarge516 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    @Sarge516

Amazing transformation!!! Congratulations!!! You look fantastic!!!
    Thanks!
  • mrmdjones
    Options
    Sarge, your profile is only open to friends... I wanna see what you eat cos I wanna get muscle like yours...
  • RCadence
    Options
    Talk about inspiration! You guys have really raised the bar for all the MFP lads out there, way to go!
  • Dying2Live84
    Dying2Live84 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You all look fantastic. Well done for keeping to it.... I can't wait to share before and after pics :)

xx
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    A work in progress!

Untitled_zps6a25d71f.jpg

Untitled_zpsb32f172f.jpg

yeah spirit80! nice work!!! go browns too!!!
  • All of you are Absolutely amazing... this is one of the best threads.... I am so much motivated.. thanks to all of you.....

I am inspired by each and everyone of you... We all did today what we never dreamed of.
  • jvdx
    jvdx Posts: 57
    Options
    1 year progress
    Edit: damn small board sizes. pictures dont fit
    edit2:i guess this works:

HnvI3l.jpg
  • Kevww1982
    Options
    I am at work so I really cant post pictures or anything like that but there are some pics in my profile that shows my before and after.
    I am 6'0" tall and I think I peaked at around 300 LBS and now down to 195. I had a 40" waist and now down to a 33" I had a 17.5" neck and now down to a 15.5".
    I started to give myself fitness goals like run a 5K 10K do mud runs etc. I also started to pick up more sports playing football softball kickball volleyball just about anything that got me outside moving around and having fun at the same time. Its been working out. Counting calories has helped a bunch it actually makes you think about what you should eat before you eat it.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    ^^ Great job some good mass gains

Looking good man (no homer)
  • MimaMia
    Options
    Wow. well done .. great pics of before/after, can see a real difference :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!