Whats your Favorite movie Quote Ever!

Options
Charlie003
Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
First, take a big step back... and literally, **** YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bull**** power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly ****ing firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the ****ing United Nations and get a ****ing binding resolution to keep me from ****ing destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, mother****er! I will massacre you! I WILL **** YOU UP!

Replies

• d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "
  • aaroboy21
    aaroboy21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Big Gulps huh?......................We'll, see you later!

Dumb and Dumber
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Did you touch my drumset?
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    It's like Christmas with more me!

I love Tony Stark.
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    "No one thinks this'll work, do they?"
    "No.".... "But you just described the beginning of every great success story."

John Cusack and Ione Sky, "Say Anything"
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    LIAR+LIAR+IT+WAS+ME.png
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    "This town needs an enema!" - Joker
  • skinnygurl02
    skinnygurl02 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but, by the moments that take your breath away." Hitch
  • harley0269
    harley0269 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna make you squeal. squeal like a little pig!

~Deliverence
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    A few from the same film:

"Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou! "

"Doobidoob. A bit tired, maybe. Best not to say more. Bedways is rightways now, so best we go homeways and get a bit of spatchka. Right, right? "
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    But like my grandmother always said, **** em if they can't take a joke and break their window.

The snozeberries taste like snozeberries

AAAASSSSSSSSSSSS YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU WWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • tri10806
    tri10806 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men... "You can't handle the truth!
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    A few from the same film:

"Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou! "

"Doobidoob. A bit tired, maybe. Best not to say more. Bedways is rightways now, so best we go homeways and get a bit of spatchka. Right, right? "

Awesome!

"This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype. Groundhog Day used to mean something in this town. They used to pull the hog out, and they used to eat it. You're hypocrites, all of you! "

and

Rita: You're missin' all the fun! These people are great! Some of them have been partyin' all night long! They sing songs 'till they get too cold and then they go sit by the fire and they get warm, and then they come back and sing some more!

Phil: Yeah, they're hicks, Rita!
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    This will forever be my fave quote :

John Milton: Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, *kitten*' *kitten* off! He's a tight-@ss! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    *gets all sentimental*

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.*

*returns to normal*

"I'm looking good. I got a luscious V of hair, going all the way from my chest pubes, down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me, and says, "Oh my God. I've had the old bull and now I want the young calf" and she grabs me by the weiner." "SHUT THE **** UP!"

Another, from a different movie

"Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, ****less, hopeless, heartless, fat-*kitten*, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?"
  • BigBodyBobby
    Options
    Wow so many great ones! Here are a couple...

Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and *kitten*. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler Durden

I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy **** we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. -Tyler Durden

I'm your Huckleberry.....
    It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.~Doc Holliday
  • Turtlehurdle
    Options
    "BAHAHAHA! Stupid F_CKING idiot! Red-shirted A_S! You guys think you're so f_cking cool, it makes me sick! "Oh, let's go make fun of the vegans, and their crazy lifestyle!" We're not hurting anyone! Go eat a hamburger and choke on a cow d_ck! "

and

"Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! AAAAAHHH! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! "
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    On September 3rd 1973, at 6:28pm and 32 seconds, a bluebottle fly capable of 14,670 wing beats a minute landed on Rue St Vincent, Montmartre. At the same moment, on a restaurant terrace nearby, the wind magically made two glasses dance unseen on a tablecloth. Meanwhile, in a 5th-floor flat, 28 Avenue Trudaine, Paris 9, returning from his best friend's funeral, Eugène Colère erased his name from his address book. At the same moment, a sperm with one X chromosome, belonging to Raphaël Poulain, made a dash for an egg in his wife Amandine. Nine months later, Amélie Poulain was born.
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    Options
    My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my Father. Prepare to die... :)
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    "it's 106 miles to chicago, we gotta full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses"

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."