Women being honest about their age!!!

Options

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    OP you crack me up! I wish I was older so that I could the compliment too.

what is OP??

Original poster
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options

what is OP??

Original poster

Guess it is part of me being old haha
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options

what is OP??
    I think OP = Original Poster. Meaning the one who started the thread. :smile:
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Compliment taken :D

I've only been 40 since July :tongue: , but I'll take the compliment as well :laugh:

I have been 40 since July too! :)
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    people really have a hard time with sarcasm when its typed on a screen dont they.............

He's saying you ladies look YOUNGER than you are claiming to be . . . . . . . its a joke..........get it????
    HAHA! Yes, and the one who seemed to get the most upset about it was a dude. He's all "Stand back ladies! I'll save you!" ::superhero voice::

Rolling on the floor. Too funny. :):):)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of women on here that lie about there age. you can't fool me claiming you're older than you are. I can tell by the pictures that there are several women on here saying the are in there 40's or so that are really in there late 20's early 30's. you're not fooling anyone ;)

Smooth...

soulglo.jpg
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and proud, age is nothing to lie about. Now don't look at my drivers lic under weight, I might have not been so honest. hehe
    Shush, don't tell That secret!
    My drivers license weight is totally *cough* accurate *cough*.

I lied on my licence too and I'm now more than 10 lbs less than it says! I'd better go get a new one!

Got a new motorcycle license... 40 lbs less and no more glasses restriction... the picture is older than ever though... ;-)
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Serious reading issues here.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Some people have trouble with reading and comprehension.
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thank you OP. :flowerforyou: I find it's much more of a compliment now that I am almost 40. I love looking younger than I am.

Back when I was a teenager and people though I was 11 or 12 all the time .. not so much ...
    Well, unless you count the times when looking younger meant getting the youth admission prices in movies and such. *lol*
    Not that I 'ever' did that. :wink:
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Has there been an 'im 12 years old and what is this' yet?

If not, I'd like to be the first.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I have a portrait of me that's lookin' really haggard.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    i like that compliment
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I have a portrait of me that's lookin' really haggard.

Is it in an attic somewhere?
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    The only time it matters is if she says she is over eighteen and she isn't. If I had a nickel for every time I heard that. :grumble:
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Hey! I really am 32!
  • athenagv
    Options
    maybe i really missed something or i just dont get it...but why would a woman who is young...want to lie and say she's older?? i'm mean if you're 21 and over!!!! if you're young....enjoy the fact that you're young!!! they time flies by waaayyy to freakin fast!!! i'm 28!! 30 is just right freaking there!! i would LOVE to be anywhere between 21 and 25 again!!
  • kpye2011
    kpye2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of women on here that lie about there age. you can't fool me claiming you're older than you are. I can tell by the pictures that there are several women on here saying the are in there 40's or so that are really in there late 20's early 30's. you're not fooling anyone ;)

I think I need you in my life;)
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You got me! I'm not REALLY 44 with a 23 year old daughter, a 22 year old daughter and two 3-year old grandkids. I'm actually 24 and I'm their older sister and aunt respectively! :laugh: :happy: :flowerforyou:

I'm liking whoever poster THIS thread! I'll take that compliment anyday! :heart:
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    ...lol - so funny to see people totally reading this wrong - um, hello? It was a compliment...