Non poop groups?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    sometimes i have this problem :/
    i find that coffee and prunes help a lot! just strong, black coffee. and a couple of prunes a day. try it!
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    What if the Browns actually went to the Superbowl?
    Would that expression lose it's luster?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    up your fiber, drink coffee, and drink booze.

This sounds like a great night. Drunk as hell, wide awake, and sh!tting your brains out. This chick knows how to party.

That was the best laugh I've had all day. So, thank you for that!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    CAUTION: do NOT take a powerful laxative and a sleeping pill the same night!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    start drinking coffee and take stool softeners. If that doesn't help, eat a couple bananas and cornbread and a **** will commence. you poor thing!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Try having a big bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, and a big salad for lunch. You can look at my diary. I poop every day! Actually, I pooped twice today. :bigsmile: Coffee and a cigarette used to make me poop, but I quit smoking a long time ago. Good luck! My daughter had to drink 64 oz of Miralax in a 2 or 3 hr period, then she had to drink it once a day for 6 months because she was so backed up. She's been out of diapers for 11 yrs, so I had no idea she wasn't going.
  • Ozzyzmommy
    Ozzyzmommy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Ozzyzmommy and I am a " lack of pooper" ok Im out :)
    Because of all my pain meds and other meds for my health, Iam lacking in the potty department...
    So I do things to help myself... Walmart brand of Senakot its a vegatable laxitive, so your system doesn't get relied upon ..
    Exlax for faster relief... and things like prunes, a little olive oil in your food or cooked in...
    Well sorry I have more but you get the jest of things...
    Message me if you need more info... it is a problem for some, but it is a touchy subject, and somewhat embarrassing..
    Good luck I hope this helps
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Yogurt + Bran Buds = poop heaven. Every damn day.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    What if the Browns actually went to the Superbowl?
    Would that expression lose it's luster?

I wouldn't worry much about that...It'll never happen lol
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    If it gets really bad, ask for a c-section.

HAHAHA. I look pregnant right now!
  • oneakaqt
    oneakaqt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I tell you what - get you some of those metamucil fiber wafers and watch out! I eat a package a day as a snack. It's only 100 calories and 5 grams of fiber - problem solved.
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Yogurt + Bran Buds = poop heaven. Every damn day.

Unfortunately not for me! :sad:
  • lowm8nance
    lowm8nance Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Read Jorge Cruises book, "The bellyfat cure". In it he explains the reasons many people have bathroom problems. Food full of antibiotics, preservatives, growth hormones, filler, and just general junk affects our systems and has basically destroyed most of our gut bacteria. (The bugs that cause your to bowels move). He also lays blame on an oversterilized environment and overprescribed antibiotic medications. His suggestions are in this order, Restore gut bacteria with a probiotic containing 30 billion cultures or more taken with every meal just til you get 'going'. He also recommends high fiber green veggies,(Artichokes,brussel sprouts, greens, kraut). Try a soluble fiber supplement two or three times each day. Drink a couple cups of chicken broth before bed.(A salt imbalance sometimes prevents smooth movements.) Finally a magnesium supplement before bed may help.
    I have had this issue off and on forever. What has helped me is a 50 billion probiotic at night and in the mornin, two tablespoons of equate fiber in my morning coffee and a spinach leaf salad or other good green veggie every day. I've also found that some sort of exercise also really helps.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Prune juice is a good way to clean oneself out.....But that means spending the night in a "dooky hut"
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    have a couple of beer...liquor poops will clean you right out.

I concur