Start weight 9/5 = 190
    Current weight 9/29 = 200
    Target weight 1/1 = 170
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I had a great week! My blood sugar #s were great all week. :happy:
    I'm down to 270.
    Meal plan & a little time on the treadmill... who would have thought. :laugh:
    Keeping my diabetes under controll is my goal, the weight loss is a bonus.

Good job! :))
  • marmalade628
    marmalade628 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I weighed in Friday but haven't been able to post until today. I don't remember what I started out with but I know I haven't lost any either. Hope I do better this week.

Current weight: 246.6
    SW: ?
  • HealthyGinny
    Options
    hi weigh in: 127, the same. wah wah :grumble: I should be thankful though because I made the mistake of checking the scale a couple of times during the week and thought I was a gain for this week for sure. NSVs, stamina and agility is increasing!! (big ones for me) and old clothes seeming to look a tad more flattering!!

Awesome, good job! :))
  • HealthyGinny
    Options
    Well I was very disappointed today, I expected my weight to be up a little this week seeing I lost 2 pounds last week. And yesturday it was, it was 156.4, so up a pound. But today it was 158. I know that it is water weight, but really, come on. I have been staying within my calories, but havent been eating very healthy - so I will have to work on that this week.

So weight this week is 158.

It'll be better next week, don't get discouraged! Good luck :)
  • HealthyGinny
    Options
    I am at 203.4lbs this week.

Just a little loss. But I learned a lot this week about eating back calories (seems it does not work for me!), I can do 5 km ( I am just not happy with the speed, but I will speed up!) and who the hell cares about the scale, when you can buy clothes one size smaller * happydance*

Thanks for the mini challenges, I also added some strength training and on some days I stayed under my calorie goal.

I'm trying to eat back my cal atm, I'll see if it works for me soon I guess! Anyway, yay for buying clothes in a smaller size :))
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    152 :grumble:
  • lucero862004
    lucero862004 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    gained 1 lb:grumble:
    192lbs
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: 201.4lbs this morning. 199 it's so close, it's laughing at me........
    I can't wait for that for me too :smile: Sooner for you good job! :happy:
    I hope to be there next spring.
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE&pli=1

The new spreadsheet is up! I deleted several people from the sheet. I only deleted someone if they had not weighed in for three weeks. If I have wrongly deleted you and you still want to be in the challenge, let me know and I will gladly add you back.

Our top five biggest losers for the week:

1.59%-Christina8827
    1.72%-jnsls73
    1.88%-mommahix
    2.88%-mindy-moorehead
    2.98%-namaste321

Remember, I calculate the biggest weight loss percentage not just who lost the most pounds. Also, if you didn't weigh in this week, gained, or stayed the same you are not included in the biggest losers pool. Congratulations to the biggest losers this week!

I am so proud of you guys for pushing through this challenge. Weight loss can be slow and tedious at times and I know that personally. My scale has barely moved in the past month but I'm going to keep pushing and that is exactly what I want you guys to do! You are capable of doing anything you set your mind to and I want you to set your mind to getting to your goal weight. I don't know about you guys but I don't want to spend another New Years looking back and regretting that I didn't try harder to get my weight down. Let's do this!

Our mini-challenge this week has to do with getting those vegetables in! This challenge was suggested by a participant but it seems I can't find their post.I'm sorry! I looked it up and adults are supposed to get 2.5-3 CUPS of veggies each day. Some people don't care for vegetables but they are seriously important for nutrients, and often, for weight loss. So let's eat those veggies this week!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Love the challenge this week. Totally let myself go again - back up to 160 this morning - how can 1 persons weight change by 5 pounds in 1 week. Need to stay focused and start eating healthier, and get back into my workout routine.
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    someone help me out pls.
    A cup is 250 g right or equally 8,8 oz??

Just to get this challenge straight :smile:
    Gotta buy a whole lot of veggies for this week then!
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    someone help me out pls.

A cup is 8 oz. :3 but grams for veggies will vary. Usually I go by the look of the portion. A fist is around a cup although it may also vary.
  • lynlen
    lynlen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I know it's late but I loved to join this challenge!!
    SW: 138
    GW: 122
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    someone help me out pls.

I assume you are UK based too :) I guess we are aiming for the 5 portions a day that is on all our Fruit and veg packets, the Cup system does not equate to weight - But if you want US cup sizes, Tesco had a set in for not too much in their Go Cook range and I have found mine invaluable
  • Bola17
    Bola17 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I´m still in - just didn´t get weighed Friday as I was away for work and got home last night - well the kids wouldn´t let me rest for a minute and I had ended up forgetting my weekend bag in the trunk of the car with the girl I was with - so off I went to pick that up. Then home and crash on the couch.

But weight was down a bit 136.2 lbs (hope it´ll stay down with all the restaurant food I ate + 2 glasses of wine :drinker: )
  • KenSmith108
    Options
    Our mini-challenge this week has to do with getting those vegetables in! This challenge was suggested by a participant but it seems I can't find their post.I'm sorry! I looked it up and adults are supposed to get 2.5-3 CUPS of veggies each day. Some people don't care for vegetables but they are seriously important for nutrients, and often, for weight loss. So let's eat those veggies this week!

Every day I start off my dinner with a Crudite' :happy:
    1 whole large cucumber, 1 plum tomato and usually 5 big radishes It's about 50 calories.
    It's really a nice way to bulk up a meal.
  • KenSmith108
    Options
    It's not everyday I get to share the cool stuff I learned in school. :happy:

1 US Cup = 240 milliliters
    1 tsp = 1/6 fl oz = 5 ml
    1 Tbsp = 1/2 fl oz = 15 ml

3 teaspoons = 1 tablespoon
    16 tablespoons = 1 cup
    1 cup = 8 fl oz
    2 cups = 1 pint
    2 pints = 1 quart
    4 quarts = 1 gallon
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: 201.4lbs this morning. 199 it's so close, it's laughing at me........
    I can't wait for that for me too :smile: Sooner for you good job! :happy:
    I hope to be there next spring.

Good luck, too you. It has been harder to get these few pounds off , then it has been for my whole weight loss journey.... Then I start my new goal. One goal at a time... We can do it!!!