New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• kateva143
    kateva143 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Would love to join this challenge -- although I'm late!

SW - 198.4
    GW - 175

I need to work on not eating/snacking as much in the evening =P
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Totally in!

CW: 306
    GW: 250...heck 245 :wink:
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Many many many of you have not weighed in for this week! Only 23 out of 75 participants weighed in! Please do not give up, especially in the very first week.

For those of you who lost or maintained or even gained but still weighed in, awesome job! Every single one of you is a true motivation!

And for those of you just joining the challenge, I have added you to the spreadsheet but your week one weigh in will be blank!
  • smit6211
    Options
    My weight today was 185!!!
  • kmcintyre57
    kmcintyre57 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am late too, but would love to join.. where do you post the spreadsheet at? please explain what I need to do?
    Thanks
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    CW: 163.2
  • Callean321
    Callean321 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    CW: 267 No Change :(
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    cw: 202.5......................i hope i can keep it up. lost 4 pounds so far
  • mexicalinina
    mexicalinina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just saw this post and if it is not too late I would also like to join the challenge!
  • chrissy198727
    chrissy198727 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I forgot I did complete the challenge: 453/300
    Regular: 300
    Challenge 100
    Total: 400 with an extra 53

Burn: 4,016 Calories this week.
  • MaskedFitness
    Options
    Hope im not too late, I'm down to do this.
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Is there another challenge beginning because I would like to join one. I need something to kick me in the pants.

My goal is to lose 30 pounds.

I will cut out most sugars, eat plenty of vegetables every day, and drink more water.

My weight on September 1, 2012 was 222. My weight today is 216.
  • ingalynn
    ingalynn Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Current weight 177.0. Down .9 this week
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    I am late too, but would love to join.. where do you post the spreadsheet at? please explain what I need to do?
    Thanks

No,you are not too late. Yesterday was our first weigh in so that one will just be blank on the spreadsheet for you. I need to know your starting weight and your goal weight for this challenge. We weigh in on Fridays. Also,I give mini challenges throughout the week.
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Hi, I just saw this post and if it is not too late I would also like to join the challenge!

You are more than welcome to join but I need a starting weight and a goal weight. We weigh in a Fridays and I give a mini challenge each week!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Hope im not too late, I'm down to do this.

You can still join, I just need a start weight and a goal weight!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Is there another challenge beginning because I would like to join one. I need something to kick me in the pants.

My goal is to lose 30 pounds.

I will cut out most sugars, eat plenty of vegetables every day, and drink more water.

My weight on September 1, 2012 was 222. My weight today is 216.

You can still join this challenge, it is long term. It doesn't end until December 26th. I give mini challenges each week. So check back to look at the spreadsheet and see what the challenge is for the week.
  • princessekrystale
    Options
    Can I still join?
    If so, please count me in.

CW: 225 ((as of 09/15/2012))
    GW: 198
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE#gid=0

Here is the spreadsheet for this week! You guys are amazing! For those of you who did lose, you are that much closer to your goal! For those of you who didn't lose, today is a new day and we can do this!

Our top losers this week:

HelenDootson- Loss of 6 pounds!
    Chrissy198727- Loss of 5 pounds!
    Mamajoytimes2- Loss of 4 pounds
    Fat2fit4good-Loss of 3.6 pounds!
    Sagittarius_chick- Loss of 3 pounds!
    Calderon46-Loss of 3 pounds!

For those of you who are just joining, I have added you to the spreadsheet but I left the spot for week 1 blank. Your first weigh in will be next Friday!Also, some of you may not be on the spreadsheet because you did not give me a start weight or a goal weight.

Our mini challenge this week: Drink 7 more cups of water than you usually do throughout the week. That can be as simple as an extra cup a day. Many of us do not drink enough water and that can hurt our bodies. I am guilty of not taking in enough fluids and I get dehydrated. So let's get some water into our lives!This challenge will be very easy for some of you and for others it will be awful but I know you can do it!

Come back to this page and support each other this week!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE#gid=0

Here is the spreadsheet for this week! You guys are amazing! For those of you who did lose, you are that much closer to your goal! For those of you who didn't lose, today is a new day and we can do this!

Our top losers this week:

HelenDootson- Loss of 6 pounds!
    Chrissy198727- Loss of 5 pounds!
    Mamajoytimes2- Loss of 4 pounds
    Fat2fit4good-Loss of 3.6 pounds!
    Sagittarius_chick- Loss of 3 pounds!
    Calderon46-Loss of 3 pounds!

For those of you who are just joining, I have added you to the spreadsheet but I left the spot for week 1 blank. Your first weigh in will be next Friday!Also, some of you may not be on the spreadsheet because you did not give me a start weight or a goal weight.

Our mini challenge this week: Drink 7 more cups of water than you usually do throughout the week. That can be as simple as an extra cup a day. Many of us do not drink enough water and that can hurt our bodies. I am guilty of not taking in enough fluids and I get dehydrated. So let's get some water into our lives!This challenge will be very easy for some of you and for others it will be awful but I know you can do it!

Come back to this page and support each other this week!

Way to go to all the top loser.

I was wondering if you also calculate % of weight lost - people who don't have a huge amount of weight to lose will never be able to compete (making it to the top losers list) with those who have lots to lose. 2 pounds is a huge to a 150 pound person, compared to a 250 person, puts things into more perspective if you look at the % of your own weight that you lost - just a suggestion -