New Years Challenge

Options

Replies

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE#gid=0

That is the latest link for the spreadsheet. Let me know if you see anything in there that is not correct. I have no issue fixing it.

We have lots of people participating in this challenge and I want to see every single one of you complete it and make your goals. I have faith all of us can reach our goal, no matter what it may be by New Years.

Just a few reminders, our first weigh in is this Friday! Just a few short days away. Please do your best to weigh in. If you don't weigh in for three consecutive weeks I will drop you from the spreadsheet. I don't want to see that happen because I want everyone to complete this challenge! Also, our mini challenge was to add 60 minutes of exercise to our week. I have already seen some participants completing this goal. You all are truly motivating!

Thank you for adding me! I was so motivated today I went for a 45-minute walk around town after my usual work-out :)
  • chrissy198727
    chrissy198727 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This is a great way to track. I'm going to borrow this layout.
  • chrissy198727
    Options
    Regular Exercise: 20 minutes per day X 7 days per week = 140
    Challenge Exercise: 60 minutes
    Total Exercise: 200
    Current Progress:
    Friday = 20; Saturday = 40; Sunday = 0; Monday = 30; Tuesday = 25
    Regular Exercise: 80/140
    Challenge Exercise: 35/60
    Total Exercise: 115/200

This is a great way to track.
  • chrissy198727
    Options
    Regular Exercise: 60 minutes per day X 6 days per week = 360
    Challenge Exercise: 60 minutes
    Total Exercise: 420
    Current Progress:
    Friday = 25; Saturday = 10; Sunday = 90; Monday = 30;
    Regular Exercise: 155/360
    Challenge Exercise: 0/60
    Total Exercise: 155/420
  • healthysince2013
    healthysince2013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

SW: 190
    GW: 170

NSV goal: Fit back into my size 14 jeans.
  • cautwell
    cautwell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a question. Does anybody do crossfit on here? I logged my exercise today that included barbell thrusters with 45lbs, and on the FitClick website it says I would've burned like 200ish calories. Buuutttt on the MFP website we don't get calories for our strength training. I'm confused cause I am one that eats back my cals and I don't want to be too far under. Anybody know why it is that MFP doesnt log strength training cals?
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you for putting this together!!!

Wishing everyone is a LOSER this week, and that much closer to goal!
    Hello everyone!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE#gid=0

That is the latest link for the spreadsheet. Let me know if you see anything in there that is not correct. I have no issue fixing it.

We have lots of people participating in this challenge and I want to see every single one of you complete it and make your goals. I have faith all of us can reach our goal, no matter what it may be by New Years.

Just a few reminders, our first weigh in is this Friday! Just a few short days away. Please do your best to weigh in. If you don't weigh in for three consecutive weeks I will drop you from the spreadsheet. I don't want to see that happen because I want everyone to complete this challenge! Also, our mini challenge was to add 60 minutes of exercise to our week. I have already seen some participants completing this goal. You all are truly motivating!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have a question. Does anybody do crossfit on here? I logged my exercise today that included barbell thrusters with 45lbs, and on the FitClick website it says I would've burned like 200ish calories. Buuutttt on the MFP website we don't get calories for our strength training. I'm confused cause I am one that eats back my cals and I don't want to be too far under. Anybody know why it is that MFP doesnt log strength training cals?

I believe a lot of people log it as circuit training.I'm not 100% but I think a lot of people on my friends list count it as that.
  • shadykatiekate
    shadykatiekate Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!!
    SW- 236
    CW-195
    GW-180

My non-weight goal is to complete the 30DS.
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    SW; 206.5
    CW: 205
    GW:170

I hope i can figure out how to do all this.....it's hard to find the challenge quickly. is this the place to log in every friday?
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    SW; 206.5
    CW: 205
    GW:170

I hope i can figure out how to do all this.....it's hard to find the challenge quickly. is this the place to log in every friday?

Yes this is where you log in every Friday.But if you go to the message boards,then my topics,then challenge should be there.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Didnt have the energy to do level 2 today, so I did level 1 today of 30 day shred. Decided to take measurements today. Since Aug 24 I have lost 0.5 inches on thighs, and 0.25 on belly.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Have you considered making an open group - i belong to another one on here - and have a post for challenges, post for weights, and post for discussions. Nicely organized. Easy to find stuff. - just a suggestion : )
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Have you considered making an open group - i belong to another one on here - and have a post for challenges, post for weights, and post for discussions. Nicely organized. Easy to find stuff. - just a suggestion : )

I would prefer to keep it in this thread but thank you for the suggestion!
  • cautwell
    cautwell Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you :):)
  • jenlynsat
    jenlynsat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So this started last week--is it too late to join...? I would love to be a part! If so, I'll weigh in tomorrow am! :happy:
  • bebifal
    Options
    I just found this thread would love to join. Do I just report back on Friday with my weigh in result?
  • Watersapphire
    Watersapphire Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi... I'd love to join, but would prefer if it were a closed group. Let me know if you take this to group! Good luck y'all!
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of this.
    SW: 156.8
    GW: 149
    NSGoal: To fit in my 'skinny' Limelight pants like I did at one time. Almost there!