So In!!!

my goal is sub-137lbs and at least a 27inch waist
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I'l like to join in as well

SW 9/17 184 lbs
    GW - Christmas 169

I would so love to see that number be posted.

Personal goal: I've been taking pole dancing classes and would love to swing and hang with ease (oh, and look good doing it too)
  • RocksFlower
    RocksFlower Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late post, my computer is dead and I can't figure out how to get to the forums on my phone. Weigh in for the week is 194.6, only a loss of 0.9, but hey it's a loss right? I hope everyone's Monday is going great and I already started on my challenge by making myself an extra cup of tea today.
  • kmcintyre57
    kmcintyre57 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    SW 205
    GW175 by Christmas
  • kmcintyre57
    kmcintyre57 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I dont see me on the spreadsheet.
    Thanks
  • Collidoscopekid
    Collidoscopekid Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I dont see me on the spreadsheet.
    Thanks

I posted the spreadsheet before you joined. I have you on the newest version. I just haven't re-posted it yet!
  • canela023
    canela023 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Would also love to join if it's not too late. I declared last week that I need to do something after putting on all the weight I lost and slowly creeped back on and I think this will be a great motivator!!!!!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Would also love to join if it's not too late. I declared last week that I need to do something after putting on all the weight I lost and slowly creeped back on and I think this will be a great motivator!!!!!

You're more than welcome to join. I just need a start weight and a goal weight for the challenge. Weigh ins are on Friday.Come back here and post your weight for the week. Also, I post mini-challenges each week. This weeks mini-challenge is to drink atleast 7 more cups of water than you usually do!
  • fat2fit4good
    Options
    wow, I am on the top loser list!! cool!!! I am flattered, but I bet if you look at loss by %, I am not even near the top :-( just saying :-)

Collidoscopekid, thanks so much for what you are doing!!!

MFP is letting me get through the weekends without gaining... huge success right there!
  • shadykatiekate
    shadykatiekate Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sooo I weighed in at 191 today! Only 11 pounds from my goal!
  • lucero862004
    lucero862004 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A few days late, but havent had computer access, boo...but my for my 1st weigh in I've lost 2 lbs :)
  • Leisalynn84
    Leisalynn84 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great challenge!!! I'm in;

SW:182
    GW:164

Thanks!
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    Water! Here's my H2O schedule:
    7:00 Fill 20oz bottle breakfast
    10:00 refill 20oz snack
    12:30 20oz again lunch
    3:30 10/150z helps with my snack crackers getting ready for the gym
    4:00 fill a 20oz for the gym + a 12oz for the ride home after
    6:30 my 32ozer for supper and the rest of the evening

Did I forget to mention I like my water? :happy:
  • shnnd19
    shnnd19 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    okay I totally forgot to post my weight from Friday, I had a bad night with eatting today's weight is 186.6. Errrrrr back on track today.
  • HorseMamaof2
    Options
    I'm in too!! I am at 214 at the moment and realistic goal for me would be to have enough energy to come home from work and still be able to play with my kids without feeling super tired that I have to lay down for 1/2 hour!! Just wanna be able to enjoy being with my kids not wanting them to grow up saying that "My Mom always had to have a nap on the couch in the afternoon!" That's not how I want them to remember me by!! :smile:
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Thank you for doing this, it is very much appreciated.
    As previously stated I get weighed at the gym on a Tuesday so I will probably be first in each week lol
    Third weigh in 238lbs 3lbs down on last week :)
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options

Way to go to all the top loser.

I was wondering if you also calculate % of weight lost - people who don't have a huge amount of weight to lose will never be able to compete (making it to the top losers list) with those who have lots to lose. 2 pounds is a huge to a 150 pound person, compared to a 250 person, puts things into more perspective if you look at the % of your own weight that you lost - just a suggestion -

That is a great suggestion! I will do my best to do that this week!
  • letfarm
    Options
    Please count me in!!!
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    Please count me in!!!

I need your start weight and goal weight to add you to the spreadsheet.
  • Collidoscopekid
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliuR6rtHhhjdFJ1MUZCMlYwb3kxelZ0d2pnZUhDVUE#gid=0

Hey everyone!This is the updated spreadsheet. I am missing some info for some of you. For a couple of you I don't have start weights and then others I don't have goal weights. So if you see I am missing something from you,let me know so I can enter it! Also for those of you who joined late,you will not have a weight for week one. Your first weigh in will be this FRIDAY.

I know many of you forgot to weigh in last week. Our weigh ins are on FRIDAY unless you have some reason for weighing in early or late. The spreadsheet will not be up until late Saturday evening. I am from West Virginia and when football days come around for the mountaineers, you get your butt to the game. So I will be there until around four or five in the evening but I will be sure to get the spreadsheet up as soon as I get home!