Insanity Round 2 starts Sept 24

Options

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 2 Plyometric Cardio Circuit

I kept up much better this time around; however, the 2nd circuit of level 1 drills, ski abs, and in and outs still killed me!
  • aisylu2
    aisylu2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! Round 1 week 1! I need all the motivation I can get. I've done month one before but hit sidetracked after summer vacation and never finished it. I have about 20lbs to go for my goal weight so I really want to get through it this time!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    I started yesterday! Round 1 week 1! I need all the motivation I can get. I've done month one before but hit sidetracked after summer vacation and never finished it. I have about 20lbs to go for my goal weight so I really want to get through it this time!!

I hope you love it as much as I do! Good luck!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Week 1 Day 3 Cardio Power & Resistance

I was a big pile of sweaty goo when this one was over!!! :bigsmile:
  • telcochik
    Options
    Week 1 Day 4 Cardio Recovery

I enjoyed the stretching during this one. Max Recovery is so much harder so it was nice to scale things back again to this level.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I want to do t so much ( I'm terrified) hahah wer do you get it from how much is it ect x
  • telcochik
    Options
    I want to do t so much ( I'm terrified) hahah wer do you get it from how much is it ect x

Hi Sammie - don't be terrified of any program! It may be tough at first to get through something like Insanity but you can do it. I am a 44 year old woman and I was able to get through the first round w/o problem. Was it hard...OMG YES...but I was determined to finish what I started.

If you want to buy it let me know. I can help you get some free gifts with your order (i.e. extra workout dvds, money back guarantee, etc.) plus you get ME for support! The program costs $119.85 but there are a couple of ways you could get a discount. If you're interested in learning more let me know.

Sharon
  • telcochik
    Options
    Week 1 Day 5 Pure Cardio

I was dripping after only completing the warm up so I knew today's workout was going to be a doozie! I'm happy to see that tomorrow is the end of week 1 round 2!
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I survived Pure Cardio! I'll be switching around the next workout and my rest day because I'm running a 5K in the morning and swing dancing that night.
  • DGrayaon
    Options
    I started Insanity on Monday. I started it a few weeks ago but picked up an injury while running. So vie had a couple of weeks of rest and I am pumped to complete it this time.

Pure Cardio today kicked my *kitten* but I managed it. Looking forward to Plyo card tomorrow as it means its the end of the week!!

I do the exercise in the evening. I spend all day giving myself an excuse not to do it, so as soon as I get in from work I put my workout clothes on. As soon as the kids are in bed I put the dvd on. I feel so good about myself when I've finished. I never thought I would be able to do such a demanding workout so I'm really proud of myself and I'm determined to get to the end.
  • telcochik
    Options
    I survived Pure Cardio! I'll be switching around the next workout and my rest day because I'm running a 5K in the morning and swing dancing that night.

I've switched days around when necessary myself. Good luck with the 5K tomorrow!!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    I started Insanity on Monday. I started it a few weeks ago but picked up an injury while running. So vie had a couple of weeks of rest and I am pumped to complete it this time.

Pure Cardio today kicked my *kitten* but I managed it. Looking forward to Plyo card tomorrow as it means its the end of the week!!

I do the exercise in the evening. I spend all day giving myself an excuse not to do it, so as soon as I get in from work I put my workout clothes on. As soon as the kids are in bed I put the dvd on. I feel so good about myself when I've finished. I never thought I would be able to do such a demanding workout so I'm really proud of myself and I'm determined to get to the end.

Pure Cardio is one tough mofo workout...that is until you meet Max Cardio Conditioning in month 2! :sad:

I'm looking forward to Plyo tomorrow for the same reason. I wish I could say the workouts get easier as you do them more and more but it's totally not true. However, I know my endurance has increased and I'm able to hang in for a lot longer then when I started. Keep at it. I love your determination!

BTW if you bought your program from Beachbody you can send in your results and before/after pictures to earn a free tee shirt. I just got mine in the mail today and I can't wait to take pictures wearing it. I'm so proud of myself for actually finishing the entire program!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Week 1 Day 6 Plyo Cardio Circuit

Yay week 1 is DONE!!! On to week 2...
  • telcochik
    Options
    Week 1 Day 7 REST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna enjoy my day off from Insanity and watch football. GO GIANTS!
  • DGrayaon
    Options
    I had to switch my rest day to yesterday as I was so busy with the kids so I've still got plyo to do this evening ;(
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I start Round 2 today. I should say Fit Test today and then the round 2 with the max workouts - I love this program. I gained 2 pounds today but thats because I ate stuff I don't normally eat. Cheat Day gone wild with too much licorice!!! Oh well back to it but then again having TOM at the same time certainly doesn't help the situation.
    Let do this!!!:laugh:
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I did the fit test today and start tomorrow, if that's allowed!

Sure I have found muscles that didn't previously exist!

Oh to be fit and on my second round!

PJ anything is allowed! Keep going no matter what but go at your own pace. It doesn't get any easier but you do get stronger so just keep plugging away! Good luck!

Thank you!

Looks like it's been a good week for you!

I finished Pure Cardio yesterday and was a mess! Loved it, though!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1 Cardio Power & Resistance

Stayed up too late and drank a bit too much wine last night (thanks to a sucky NYG game) so getting through today's workout was tough. Tomorrow will be a better effort.
  • DGrayaon
    Options
    Cardio Power and resistance done. I definitely feel I did better than I did last week.

Going to fit Pure Cardio in before work tomorrow.
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling better about Cardio Power and Resistance but the specialized push-ups really killed me.