Really nervous to post but here goes nothin...

Options

Replies

• suckerlove
    Options
    You're doing great, very inspiring!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing progress so far!!! You rock girl!!
  • pickle_button
    pickle_button Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You are looking GREAT!!! You should look up Tessa from the Biggest loser. You remind me a bit of her. She was just awesome. It'd give you some good before and afters to look at. So Congrats, and well done! I'm working hard to be a big loser just like you!! :)
  • laurenjutai
    Options
    Great job! :smile:
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thanks SO much for sharing your story! You are doing it! That inspires me!
  • emyjeter
    emyjeter Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    44 pounds is a wonderful accomplishment! Keep up the incredible work!
  • ksimmn
    ksimmn Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment ...you look great
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    You're doing great!!!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    good job!!!
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Putting on my cheerleader outfit, grabbing my pom-poms ......W-A-Y 2 GO!!!!! Keep it going.
  • Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Only you know the sacrifice and hard work that you have had to make to achieve what you have...enjoy the results! And keep going! You look great
  • ScottsCompassRose
    Options
    You're doing great--keep taking one step at a time! =)
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Go you! You are doing fabulously and should be proud of yourself. You look great. Keep on going, the journey and end goal will
    be so worth it.
  • Canderson58054
    Canderson58054 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Everyone has different goals and some people have a longer journey then others. They important thing is you're here and working hard to get to that finish line. Congrats on your success!! You look great! Keep up the good work :)
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You are looking so much happier as you should be. You have accomplished so much in 5 months and the fact you have dedication to continue to improve yourself is inspiration. Thank you :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Keep up the good work.
  • Peachysunrain
    Peachysunrain Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful woman, and you should be very proud of yourself. Thank you for putting up your pics and sharing and inspiring others along your journey!!
  • EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    Why would you ever be nervous about posting this? You look absolutely amazing. What a great transformation.
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep it up.
  • fitnesspalloser
    fitnesspalloser Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Look at your neck! You look amazing. You are doing a fantastic job, and I am so proud you chose to post. It is so encouraging to see you take charge of your body and not let it take charge of you. Be very proud of yourself and your accomplishment. Keep at it, and you will continue to succeed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!