Really nervous to post but here goes nothin...

Options

Replies

• renamarie77
    renamarie77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Why are you nervous? You look amazing! Congrats, keep up the good work!

29452814.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Holy cow good for you! Celebrate your successes on they way! This is hard enough without stopping and noticing for a moment what a great job you're doing. You have courage and strength. Just to start and then to stick with it this far and now to look up and keep going toward your goal. There is strength of character there. You have my admiration. This is hard to do and you're doing it.
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    yay! you should be VERY proud of your hard work and dedication over the last 5 months! You look wonderful! Awesomesauce!!!!!!
  • sheridan138
    Options
    Great job! You are an inspiration. You can see a lot of progress. Keep it up!
  • Katydone
    Options
    You have come a long way already
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    no need to be nervous! your progress is amazing! im sure you feel a lot better too! keep it up girl...youve made fantastic changes in yourself already :) be proud and show them off!
  • lulu3561
    lulu3561 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats - that is great!
  • MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You may not see the difference but I sure do! You have done wonderfully! Very inspiring. PLEASE update again! :)
  • Susann1963
    Susann1963 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Awesome!!
  • TheBiggestLosee
    Options
    You've made incredible progress. Keep the wheels rolling as you have momentum!
  • Kimberly126
    Options
    Awesome job! You are an inspiration.
  • anntyson
    anntyson Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: congratulations...u look amazing!!!
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You can see such a big difference. Youre really getting there!!! Good luck and dont stop now!
  • namaste1987
    namaste1987 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey you!
    You are looking amazing! NEVER be nervous to post anything on here. Everyone here is trying to live the healthiest life they can and get into shape and no one is here to judge anybody! You have made your first steps to a healthier life and look at what you've accomplished! We are all incredibly proud! Keep it up!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You look half your previous size almost so well done. This place works wonders!
  • irsleepy2
    Options
    You shouldn't feel nervous, you should feel proud! Great job! :)
  • Marie31450
    Marie31450 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing loss and only 5 months! You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! I personally I am so proud of you too!!! You are very brave to post your pictures and you SHOULD BE VERY PROUD of what you have accomplished so far!!! This journey is not easy and you are not alone. Keep up the good work and stay focused cause I KNOW you can do this!!!!

Hugs
    Bev
  • lyndakentie
    lyndakentie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, good for you! You are such a pretty young lady. Thanks for sharing your photos. I am just starting out and my goal seems impossible. You have inspired me to try hard to do this. You should feel very proud, keep up the good work and you will get to your goal in no time!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    I have a LONG LONG way to go but I am not giving up & I'm proud of what I've done so far. 50lbs in 5 months!

Congratulations!! You have come a LONG LONG way. You are making great progress, keep it up!!

this! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!