If you're fat, don't call someone else fat!!!!!!!!!

Options
virichi08
virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
SO every time I post a new picture of myself on Facebook my cousin feels the need to say I'm fat. MIND YOU, I have lost 14 lbs and I really LIKE the way I look. Everyone else is like, nice pic, or hits the like button, but she feels the need to say "you're fat" Really dude, NO ONE ASKED, and thank you for calling me fat while YOU my cousin, are clearly 100lb+ over weight. (and normally I don't care about how much someone is over weight, but don't comment on my pictures about my weight when NO ONE ASKED)

End of rant....

Replies

• rabbit__food
    rabbit__food Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You should definitely block her from seeing your photos. She's clearly jealous. Don't let her bring you down.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    lol hypocrites!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    ditto, most of my family is blocked becuse of that same kinda stuff. You are doing great and doing it for you not her, stay positive! :)
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    14 pounds is great. I know it isnt fun to have someone to say your fat-especially your cousin:) But keep that chin up and keep doing what you do. You will win in the end.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    You don't need that kind of negativity - especially from a relative. 'Unfriend' her and don't feel bad about it - I did it myself with my youngest brother. He's gotta be the most miserable person on the planet, and he makes sure everyone on FB knows it....
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Who better to call someone fat than one who is fat?.........Don't take things people say so personal.
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'd tell her off. :) But that's just me, and I clearly have no patience or tact when it comes to dealing with meanies.
  • lifeinpink09
    lifeinpink09 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Clearly, she is sipping on haterade.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    I would just go with the ignore and move on motto! She's clearly an idiot. You're absolutely gorgeous...fat is NOT a word I would use to describe you.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    How about don't call people "fat" "skinny" or "ugly" no matter what you are shaped like.
    It's called tact people. Learn it, love it, live it.
  • virichi08
    Options
    I dnt think it's a jealousy thing, my family is from the Islands and they're the type who even if they haven't see you in a year they'll tell you you are either too thin how fat you got. like jees, you don't look like a swim suit model yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! example: I was about 160 before my weight gain and they told me i was TOO small. now im 180 and I'm fat. let me get down to 175 and i'll be too skinny again. LIKE THANKS, NO ONE FRICKN ASKED. i don't lose weight for you.
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    It sounds like she is jealous. Have you called her out and asked her why? You are stunning-I'm a MFP creeper and looked at your photos. Don't let her bring you down. Keep doing what you are doing because you are looking amazing!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Who better to call someone fat than one who is fat?.........Don't take things people say so personal.
    How about having some manners?
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with your title.

I wouldn't care if she's my cousin or not...DELETE her. If you think she's jealous now, wait until she can't comment at all about what you're posting. It'll drive her jealous *kitten* crazy.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

This is nothing against you, but I agree. I have accepted my fatness and calling me fat is like calling Ben Franklin white.
  • redneckcaseysgirl88
    Options
    I dislike people like this! Or ones that say your fat! Duh like I didn't already know this??
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Some people will say you're fat even when you're underweight. Some people will say you shouldn't lose weight even when you are overweight.
    I agree with the others who said to block her. And keep this in mind when she gives her opinion on other things. She doesn't sound nice or credible.
    I understand the rant, but some people's opinions don't deserve your attention or energy.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    SO every time I post a new picture of myself on Facebook my cousin feels the need to say I'm fat. MIND YOU, I have lost 14 lbs and I really LIKE the way I look. Everyone else is like, nice pic, or hits the like button, but she feels the need to say "you're fat" Really dude, NO ONE ASKED, and thank you for calling me fat while YOU my cousin, are clearly 100lb+ over weight. (and normally I don't care about how much someone is over weight, but don't comment on my pictures about my weight when NO ONE ASKED)

End of rant....

I say NEVER call anyone fat even when your not fat. It's not nice. I would rather be nice to people and treat them with respect. Some people are still working on it. I've been there and done that and even though I've achieved my goal I remember all to well what it was like to be obese.
  • virichi08
    Options
    How about don't call people "fat" "skinny" or "ugly" no matter what you are shaped like.
    It's called tact people. Learn it, love it, live it.

It's not my habit to go around calling ppl fat. but I was too pissed to think of anything else to say. I don't appreciate ppl feeling the need to call me whatever they feel like when I keep my personal opinion about them to MYself, because they didn't ask for it.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    if you're at an unhealthy weight, you shouldn't comment on other people's weight at all!

That said... there are settings where you don't unfriend someone, but they also can't see everything on your facebook... time to check 'em out!