Honest male answers and opinions wanted

Options

Replies

• MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I agree with the low testerone.. I was in a 4 year relationship myself.. and he never wanted me.. months would go by nothing.. I would play with myself (sorry if blunt) ntothng.. I would get defensive thinking it was me.. wanting to know whats wrong with me.. it affected me as a woman majorly... he would never go get it checked I was nice never ever made him feel inadequate but never said anything just bottled up my emotions until one day I couldnt take it anymore and I was done... after reading up on low test he fit it to a T..... so maybe in a nice way just ask him to see a doctor... but a girl cant live without some loving ... best wishes to you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Maybe his testosterone levels are low. I know that happens with age, mine hit early and me and my wife slowed down to around 5 times a week. now we only have sex 3 or 4 times a week. sometimes we try to do it more but I'm only there on the weekends.
  • red1775
    red1775 Posts: 22
    Options
    Testosterone booster will make him feel 22 again and you'll smile like never before
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I just want to be held.

That's okay. Sometimes I just wanna roll over and eat a sandwich.

omg, me too!
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I agree with the low testerone.. I was in a 4 year relationship myself.. and he never wanted me.. months would go by nothing.. I would play with myself (sorry if blunt) ntothng.. I would get defensive thinking it was me.. wanting to know whats wrong with me.. it affected me as a woman majorly... he would never go get it checked I was nice never ever made him feel inadequate but never said anything just bottled up my emotions until one day I couldnt take it anymore and I was done... after reading up on low test he fit it to a T..... so maybe in a nice way just ask him to see a doctor... but a girl cant live without some loving ... best wishes to you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Hmmm this is something to consider with my situation. My husband has Type 1 Diabetes. Perhaps that might affect his testosterone. I'll try to talk with him to have it checked. Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • red1775
    red1775 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm so with you... I've tried everything and nothing. I encourage my man to exercise, etc. I do the sexy lingerie but I'm so tired of trying and getting rejected. It's getting to where now it's only once a month, and ALWAYS on his schedule. I'm 32 and he's 27 ... I can't imagine how much worse it's going to get later in life. I love him dearly, but this is becoming a big problem.

I can't offer much advice but I can sympathize.

he must be blind..game on
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I just want to be held.

That's okay. Sometimes I just wanna roll over and eat a sandwich.

^^^YEP!!!

My guy is 36 and I'm 31. We're probably a 1-4 times a month couple, but used to be 3-5 times a day in our younger years. Love matures and the physical need isn't as great. He's still flirtatious and affectionate, but most days one or both of us is just too tired.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    What about warming him up like a lady? Wine and dine him and then, give him a nice massage and when hes nice and relaxed "bam!" Attack him like a f**king praying mantis.

My kind of chick.. Love aggressive woman.. Don't make the guy do all the work all the time... Guys like girls that initiate as well.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    My husband was exactly the same. I started losing weight .. and more weight.. and working out and looking great and started noticing other men. I also plainly stated that I was married, not dead and if he didn't want to take care of it, well I would one way or another.

Bottom line, he went to the nutritionist and got some testosterone supplements to increase his libido, he started working out and has subsequently started responding appropriately. He feels better about himself, putting on muscle, more energy and now life is much better. Even if his Testosterone levels fall within the "norm" at the Dr's office, that's a very large range. My husband used pharmaceutical grade Testosterone for 2 months and now his body is creating the hormone on its own naturally after a nice little shock and working out!

Good luck!
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm only 32 and my husband is 32... but I don't really give him a chance to say no. If I want to play and he's watching TV or playing a video game I start the action on him. That grabs his attention and he knows it's on.

Early on in our marriage I learned that he won't assume I'm wanting, so I have to make it very known... even to the point I make him blush. If we don't get it 4-5 times a week then it's either an off week, busy, stress, etc... but I pretty much always initiate.

Yes, he is a lucky man and will always be because as I lose weight my labido is thru the roof right now. I also don't ask or talk to him about getting clothes, outfits, toys, lotions, dvd's... I just do it and sneak it in and surprise him.

This could be because we are early 30's though... if I get to the point like this were it's once a week... yeah my life would be over!:noway: :laugh:
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    What about warming him up like a lady? Wine and dine him and then, give him a nice massage and when hes nice and relaxed "bam!" Attack him like a f**king praying mantis.

Yea, go that way. The prying mantis bites her mate's head off after sex.
  • tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 108 Member
    Options

Maybe once a year in our marriage. 25 years married.

Once a year ?!?!?!

if 364 days pass before I get some i'm tossing myself off a building on the 365th

aint that it... i got to have it at least 3 times a week
  • Cougarita65
    Cougarita65 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that, I don't think it's all the age, see if he will talk to you about it.
    Sex is too important in ones life to lose.
    And it's the best cardio ever...you must have it in your life & a lot of it!!!!!
  • athenagv
    Options
    have you ever just walked up to him while he was watching tv, got on your knees in from of him, unzipped him and just went at it???? that usually does the trick...if he turns you away, it wont be for very long!!!
    works for me every time!!
  • naschulze
    Options
    Good conversation can help alot in a relationship, granted I have only been in one for 7 years and I'm still fairly young, but things do change over years and sometimes it's good to just talk out what your preferences are, what his preferences are, what both of your fantasies are...etc. If this is a truly committed relationship then he is the person that can fulfill any fantasy you have, and you are the person that can do likewise for him. If neither party is communicating then both sides can get frustrated that it's just not happening and become bitter about it (or find someone else).

Sometimes there is just an emotional disconnect and he's just not feeling it anymore.
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    My husband was exactly the same. I started losing weight .. and more weight.. and working out and looking great and started noticing other men. I also plainly stated that I was married, not dead and if he didn't want to take care of it, well I would one way or another.

What happened to "In sickness and in health?"
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

What happened to "In sickness and in health?"

^^ Amen
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Sigh... I wish my problem was having to turn down sex from my woman. Maybe if we didn't work opposite schedules... the 2 weeknights and two weekends a month when she's off work are the only chances we have.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    have you ever just walked up to him while he was watching tv, got on your knees in from of him, unzipped him and just went at it???? that usually does the trick...if he turns you away, it wont be for very long!!!
    works for me every time!!

hi im available
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I did not read everyone's replies but I am 49 and still ready to go everyday. It doesn't work out that way because I have five adult kids at home and being home alone never happens. Its tough because it is rarely a romantic situation and more of an opportunistic thing at this point. She is uncomfortable with the kids around so its not always perfect. I did start having issues a couple of years ago and that was kind of the last straw for me to start getting in shape. I think most men my age still want it as often as they can get it, I know I do.