A fat guy with a dream..

Options
1235»

Replies

• kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend - I'd love to follow you while you meet your goals! This site is full of amazing information, and tracking what you eat is definitely the first step in the right direction because it forces you to look at what you're consuming every day.

Good luck, I know you can do it!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!!! I applaud you for starting the journey. I work with a guy who lost over 200 pounds all on his own. He is a huge inspiration to me to lose my weight and get healthy!

You can do this!
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on starting your new journey, you're headed for a new life!!! You got this!
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    "A fat guy with a dream..."

who already made the first step to make it come true!

Welcome abroad! I'll send you a friend request!
  • rainlover711
    rainlover711 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me if you want.
    I hope you have lots of success and that you get a lot of support here on mfp
  • mrsemerson28
    Options
    Well I'm a thick girl with a dream too!!! I would love to help support you along the way!!! Good luck with everything!!!
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! 1 lb = 4 sticks of butter.....imagine....you are carrying around in excess of 1000 sticks of butter! stick by stick....ha...it will melt away. Believe in yourself. You have chosen to rewrite your story & change your ending, congrats to you!
  • droberts3311
    Options
    Good luck! YOU can do this, YOU are in charge here, time to get healthy....good starting point to have the scales register your weight. Small easy steps. :flowerforyou:
  • brainfreeze72
    brainfreeze72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Glad you came aboard and want to improve your health and lifestyle. Might I suggest taking measurements as a way to help you track your progress? Make friends here, keep the positive and be honest with yourself always. Remember we can't reach our goals in a day. This is going to take time and commitment but the support of the people here is great and the successes are motivational.
  • aleksgram15
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Weight loss is so hard and you really need good support so please add me to your list of friends.
    I struggle every day. I had WLS 11 days ago. I don't promote it for others but for me it was what I needed. I am always here with a
    listening ear and a word of encouragement when you need it.

Good luck,
    Kate
  • Hezmia
    Hezmia Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! It's a tough journey but we are all on it. Some just have further to go than others. I am happy to give my support and encouragement and ask you to do the same for me.
  • TDub83
    TDub83 Posts: 21
    Options
    You can do it man! Just don't ever give up!
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome , you can add me as a friend i am on here daily and would like to watch your progress.:smile:
  • Vickiesings
    Options
    Hey there! So proud of you for taking this first important step! Please add me as a friend.
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    It's all possible, brother. So long as you know it's gonna take some serious time, hard work, and patience, you're bound for success. I was nearly at 400 pounds at my highest. Thankfully I get around well for my size though. But stick to it, and do not let anything stop you.
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your decision to be healthy. You can do this. We all are here to support each other. You can add me as a friend. God bless you One step and pound at a time. Peace Julie
  • moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    welcome you have come to the right place :smile:
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you on making the decision to get healthy and fit. Remember, everyone here started somewhere! We are all here to help and support. Can't wait to see all your progress during your journey. God bless you!
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Congratulations on your first step! You are definitely on the right site. Feel free to add me as friend.