Bump
  • ware_sarah
    ware_sarah Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • cskalaj
    cskalaj Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. The crock pot seems to be my best friend lately!
  • mkham40
    mkham40 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cagletb
    cagletb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pattyann1112
    Options
    bump
  • kimhurt
    kimhurt Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Lambeze
    Lambeze Posts: 237
    Options
    Split Pea Soup. You can’t mess it up. Add in a bad of dried split peas with water. Wait for it to soak up the water (about an hour) then throw in a ham bone. Not a ton of ham if you want it lean. The bone will add a lot of flavor without all the fat. Then cook on high for about 5 hours. (Do not stir). While cooking add in about a teaspoon of sea salt and pepper. Once you notice the bone is falling about then you can take the bone out. And serve.

I add is some croutons in my bowl with a little parmesan cheese.
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You can make perfect shredded chicken for chicken salad & stuff in a crockpot. Put frozen boneless chicken breasts or tenderloins in, completely cover them in water or chicken broth & cook on high for like 4 hours, around 5 or 6 on low. (Just check the temperature first to be safe!) Then take them out & shred them with two forks. (:
  • stellagreg
    Options
    bump
  • sheila3977
    Options
    Chicken Taco Chili is amazing!!!
  • hidbear
    hidbear Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    the weight watchers taco soup recipe is AMAZING!!! Made it tons of times, never cook anything first, just throw it all in and go!
  • iivye
    iivye Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Bear811
    Options
    Bump thanx :) I always like good crockpot recipes
  • dntworribhappi
    dntworribhappi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Great topic, thanks for posting! I love crockpot cooking.
  • Dreams2bFit
    Options
    Yummy Yummy! =) Love my crockpot- especially working full-time with a Toddler! More cuddle time and less hanging on to my leg while trying to cook. Lol:wink:
  • Alexz210
    Alexz210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Dreams2bFit
    Options
    This is not a crockpot recipe but it is soooo easy!

Weight Watchers Potato Soup

One package Simply Potatoes- refrigerated potatoes (I use the shredded hashbrowns)
    One diced yellow onion
    48-64 oz chicken broth (depending on how thick you want it)
    One package McCormick Country gravy mix or peppered country gravy (should def be McCormick)

Whisk together broth and gravy mix and bring to a boil. Turn heat to low and throw in your onion and potatoes. Simmer, stirring occasionally for 45 min to an hour. My Husband can't get enough of this soup and it is so low-cal and easy!
  • hibirrd
    Options
    bump