THIS is what VICTORY LOOKS LIKE 77# GONE! In >7 MONTHS!

Options

Replies

• lauralind5
    lauralind5 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    What an amazing victory ! Thank you for sharing yourself with us :)
  • LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    Options
    Well done!
  • Brianabomb
    Brianabomb Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! That is how you look and I'm sure how you feel. Everyone's comments are awesome and say what I was thinking. You are truly an inspiration. I started in Jan and have only lost 20 lbs. I fell off the wagon for about 3 months but as of this week, I am back on. Not just physically but mentally. I also have been praying although I need to be more diligent about asking God to help me with my weight loss. I ask Him (and thank Him) for everything else. Thank you for sharing your story with all of us. God is so good. I believe everything happens for a reason and there is certainly a reason I came across your post.
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Good for you! Now I gotta go back and see what you did! lol I wanna be just like you when I grow up :)
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations on your success. You've done great.
  • lewist90
    lewist90 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look simply amazing! Great job!
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look incredible! What amazing work!!! :) I am inspired!
  • Tkichler
    Tkichler Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    AMEN girl! I hadn't really thought about it being "divinly inspired self control" but that's exactly what it has to be!!
    Excellent job!!
  • irisic
    irisic Posts: 55
    Options
    Congratulations, you look amazing and you are a great inspiration! Sorry about your loss.
  • drhilton
    Options
    Love the smile! Thanks for for sharing more than just your incredible weight loss. Seek ye first ... and all of these things will be added unto you! These are the posts that keep me coming back God Bless!
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    wow that's great..I don't know how i am going to do it ...since i can't do the exercise others can but i will do it.....great job

Sis... all you need is FLOOR. I have never to this day set a single TOE inside a gym. YOU CAN DO THIS. did I mention that on March 1 of 2011 I had my pelvis and back broken? lol YOU CAN DO THIS. Make a list of all the reasons YOU HAVE TO DO THIS. Then make a plan to get it done. Now Go GET EM!

"A YEAR FROM NOW YOU WILL WISH YOU HAD STARTED TODAY." ~Karen Lamb

Okay, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Karen Lamb Quote! I will be using it other places and times because I can SO VERY MUCH relate to that phrase and maybe if I keep it looming it will remind me not to procrastinate.

Incidentally, so sorry for yur loss but way to fight through and make it your strength! "Turn the bad into the good", or "Find the positive in a bad situation". No idea who said them first but I grew up hearing it from my dad so I quote him. Hard to accept and live by though :/

I started on May 20, 2012 at 217.4, today I am 178.2. I have changed my blood work the same you have and work out, though not as hard as you are able (my time is more limited and at home is far too distracting with a small dwelling, teens, pets, and a husband, unintentionally, making me feel self conscious.

My question is did you plateau and if you did, how did you overcome them?
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • Punkin7411
    Punkin7411 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I too am on this journey of new lifestyle and I too am experiencing willpower and determination that only God can give. My weight loss each week is less than yours but going in the right direction! I am also interested in how many calories you eat a day. Thanks for sharing your fabulous story. To God Be The Glory!!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    What a thinspirational story! Sorry to hear about the loss of your family. I'm glad to see that you are stronger person through it when others might have ran and hid. You look amazing! Before and AFTER!
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Holy moses. You look absolutely INCREDIBLE. Congratulations!
  • losin4ever
    losin4ever Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have done awesome!!!!! I do believe we can't do it alone......we need guidance and strength!!!!
    Your after photo's are just wonderful!!!!
  • Keturahaku
    Options
    As I sad reading your inspiring journey my husband brought chocolate as we often do after the children have gone to bed, but this time I had the courage to say NO!! The word of GOD became alive & with power, I can say with all certainty that"I can do all things through CHRIST who gives me strength.I come from a family of large women but now I know I can be any size I want Death is inevitable & I'm truly sorry for your lost,"to live is christ to die is gain . I'm truly motivated. May GOD continue to comfort your entire family.
  • Karisseth
    Options
    WOW you look so different god bless you sweety!!!!
  • Nurturegirl
    Nurturegirl Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have amazing leg and arm tone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!