Wha do you eat for Breakfast?

Options

Replies

• Embooya
    Embooya Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    2 cups of Skim Milk, two teaspoons of Peanut Butter, Two teaspoons of Coconut Oil, an ounce of All-Natural Almonds, a Banana and 2 scoops of whey protein in the Blender !! Yum...Yum...BURP !!
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    Lately? Porridge, made with skimmed milk, topped with a couple sultanas. It's quick, cosy at this time of year, and gives me the strength for my classes. Other times I have strawberry yoghurt with banana chopped up on top... Sometimes granola with yoghurt... Cereal bars, I am guilty of having when I'm in a rush (9am lectures!).
  • LanaeCarol
    LanaeCarol Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Most mornings I have an egg sandwich - 2 eggs fried with Pam on a dry bagel - along with a banana and a cup of soy milk.
  • Girl_Bomb
    Girl_Bomb Posts: 195
    Options
    2 omega 3 eggs, 2 egg whites, 1 piece big 16 grain toast, rose hip jam & a slice of ham (boiled to get rid of salt)
  • Butler018
    Butler018 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I eat steel cut oats (I cook it in the microwave - 8 minutes) with a small bit of sliced almonds and a small bit of dried cranberries. I don't drink milk (I think the idea of it is weird, but that's another topic) but even better, I mix a scoop of vanilla whey with about 1/3 to 1/2 cup of water and mix it all up (yes it mixes up) and use that for my "milk". It gives me the protein I need for the morning and it tastes awesome with the oats!
  • MagicandCastles
    Options
    Cornflakes, I love cornflakes, could eat them for every meal, some days I do :-P
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    chocolate covered zombie elves.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    A wheat cinnamon bagel bar chocked full of nuts and dried berries, 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter.
  • RainbowBrightww23
    RainbowBrightww23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    An apple with 1 tbsp of all natural peanut butter warmed up in the microwave, 1 boiled egg, and 1 cup of skim milk. Occasionally I will do a veggie omelet, but I'm usually in a rush in the mornings!
  • BirdyWebster
    Options
    Chocolate cheerios. :) cheerios are amazing in general because they're lower in calories, high in fiber and lower your cholesterol. Plus they come in so many great flavors.
  • skinnygirlfitgirl
    Options
    5 out of 7 days 100-200 grams of grilled Turkey breast and a handfull of nuts (almonds, macademias, brasil nuts...) and on vego days I have either over night oats ( 3-4 tbs of organic rolled oats 2 tbs of chia seeds 1 tbs flaxseeds soaked in 1 1/2 cups of water over night in the frigde heat up in the mroning, stirr through 2 tbs of greek yogurt and top with fruits/ peanut butter/ cocoa nibs... sometimes i also stir throough protein powder..
  • allijoy13
    allijoy13 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I make a smoothie every morning. Unsweetened coconut milk, 1 date, fresh fruits or frozen fruits, and sometimes I add raw cocao as a treat. I'm always trying different combos of fruit. Sometimes they are good and sometimes they aren't! every once in a while I add greens too.
  • katzmiss
    Options
    -whole wheat english muffin with low-fat cottage cheese or natural peanut butter
    -cereal: kashi (go lean crunch, vanilla almond, cinnamon) or nature's path cereal (gluten-free maple) with unsweetened almond milk
    -smoothie made of frozen fruit, honey and green tea
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Usually egg white omlette (2 medium egg whites) with half an avocado, 1/4 roma tomato, and 1/2 cup chopped spinach. Then topped with feta cheese (reduced fat) and some plain greek yogurt... Very good :)
  • litax
    litax Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Usually eggs, scrambled with vegetables or sunny side up. Sometimes a multigrain thin with queso fresco and a whole roma tomato sliced heated in the electric oven. Or oatmeal sometimes. Coffee with 1% milk.
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Most days I eat oatmeal, fruit and milk. Usually keeps me full until lunch time, and it's quick and easy.
  • Kryxx
    Kryxx Posts: 34
    Options
    Usually a bannana with a yoghurt and 3 walnuts, accompanied by a coffee. On days where Ill be training hard or surfing all day Ill usually have either a humongous bowl of muesli with yoghurt or Scrambled egg and cottage cheese with spinach and bacon. Noms
  • RosaliaMarie
    Options
    8 oz. unsweetened Almond milk
    4 oz tomato juice
    organic poached egg
    1 sl whole wheat toast
    1 Tbs whipped butter
    Hot tea

or

Egg in a mug

I'm sensitive to simple carbs, so this is what I eat 6 days of the week.
  • tapbill
    tapbill Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean Cereal is very good, especially with blueberries & strawberries. Also Uncle Sam's cereal. they are
    both high in fiber so you stay fuller longer.
  • KetoAaron
    Options
    Generally I have 2 eggs, over easy and a Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage patty. But the last couple of days I've been mixing it up:

2 eggs scrabled
    2 TBSP Golden Flaxseed Meal (mixed in with the eggs)
    1 Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage patty (cooked then chopped up)
    2 sliced of sharp cheddar

cook up the sausage, chop it into little pieces, pour the egg/flaxsseed meal misture on it, cook and add cheese, fold into omelet :)

it's a big breakfast, and I'm stuffed until dinner time :)