Once Thread Killer, Always Thread Killer

Options

Replies

• azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'll take my shift to breathe life into our thread - don't want it to end up as just another zombie thread!!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Third Week in a Row I have walked a 5K before Church. I walk to McDonald's and have Coffee and Oatmeal. Then I take the cup with me and stop by 7-11 on the way home for a 2nd Cup of Coffee. It took (i think) 57 minutes last week. This morning it took 55 minutes.
    :tongue: My Goal is 50 minutes by November.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I'm back! Don't wanna be but...... Had a great time. Fished, sunbathed, did the bonfire with smores. Limit was two a night. Had beer, wine but did not go overboard with the drinking. Caught about 60 fish. Bluegill, yellowbellied sunfish, rockbass, speckled bass and 1 perch...he was too small to keep so back in the water it went. SIGH....maybe next year?

Guess what? I did loose the pole overboard, well, just the top half. LOL I cast and off it flew. OMG, about LMAO on that one. Was able to reel it back in and get down to some serious fishing.

Plus the guys were moving the wood pile and killed two michigan rattlers. They also found a rasberry patch....did not know it was even there! Ed thinned it out and I just got finished planting 30 some odd plants next to the garage. Hard work but going to be soooo worth it come next summer. OOps just a sec.............had to wipe the drool off of the keyboard. :laugh:
  • mem50
    Options
    Good grief....me and my bad grammer!!! I mixed up the words loose and lose.....again. Oh, BTW....I got on the scale and seems I lost 3 lbs since last Monday. I will check it again in the morning to make sure it was not a fluke.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Good Evening, Killers!! Hopefully the Loss is confirmed today, Mem!!
  • mem50
    Options
    YAY! The loss is now official. A friend of mine at work said she was not surprised. Seems stress and weight loss is a hand in hand affair. Reduce the stress and the weight melts off. Hmmm. perhaps I should get back to my routine of nightly mediation?

Work flew by last night. Geo caught about 50 more fish. I have to get ready for work.

Hugs to all.

Mary
  • mem50
    Options
    Hmmmm....nobody home?

Well, I got 28 quarts of tomatoes canned Sunday. Another bushel coming friday. Niece is letting me borrow her food mill, Sue at work is giving me a bunch of jars so I will be making soup and base sauce. 2 day process on both. Going to try and sneak some applesause in also.

Hubby has the flu, I think I am getting it.

Right now is just work, sleep, eat and repeat.

Hope to see you guys here soon.

LONG LIVE THE THREAD (even if I'm the only one here) Don't matter much, I'm used to talking to myself. LOL
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Talking to yourself is Fine, I've been told that it is only a Problem if you Answer Yourself.
    :drinker: Personally, I don't see anything wrong with Answering myself. It Can Be a bit Embarrasing when Myself starts ARGUING with Me - In Public!!!!
    :angry: :tongue: :noway: :laugh:
  • mem50
    Options
    LMAO on that one. I, too, have been known to answer myself on numerous occasions. I have even done the arguing with me, myself and I routine.

Been busy as can be. Did more tomatoes this weekend and I swear, if I see any more tomatoes I may yak.

Time to clean up and get ready for bed!~!!!
  • mem50
    Options
    And here I am answering myself.

Lonely....I'm soooo lonelllly. Sitting here all by my little 'ole self..........
  • mem50
    Options
    Hmmmmm......I know them ain't the words but they do seem to fit. isn't it Mr. Lonely? Don't remember.

But at least I am feeling better. Had to work yesterday (Saturday) and it went well enough. One of the guys brought in donuts and I had one. It was good....not the "it was so good I just have to have another" good though.:bigsmile:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Glad to hear that the Doughnuts were not Too Good!!

:drinker: Here's to a whole new month of Thread Killin'!!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    I'm back :smile:
    Bigger. Oh well.
    back to killing threads :laugh:
  • oker673
    oker673 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I feel so awkward killing threads. I even killed my intro thread with my first post.
  • oker673
    Options
    I think I killed this thread. Sorry
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: Don't worry, OKER!! This Thread Plays Dead sometimes, but she always comes back. It is good to have you join us!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    I am now able to kill Threads via My New Android Phone. WOO-HOO!!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    This thread will never die.

Breathing a breathe of life into it.

:smile:
  • oker673
    Options
    @jellyfishjen what is your cat's name? He's a cutie
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Fresh Espresso for All Killers!!!