The "NEVER been thin/ in-shape" Club

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Canon- WOOHOO!!!!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:

I saw 299 but then it bounced back to 300 I will be under 300 this week I am claiming it!
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    I belong here too! I can't remember being under 200lbs in my upper teens / twenties. I really don't remember ever wearing a size with a single digit. I am so ready to get there!
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and definitely don't know what it's like to be thin. I have always been overweight. I would LOVE to know what it feels like... I just started my weight loss journey after going through many excuses of why I couldn't do it, etc.... but here I am... ready to lose the weight!
  • ColorfulSouls
    Options
    Currently 126.

I really need extra motivation to finally reach 120. I want to reach this weight by Aug 13!!

Just 6 pounds! I'm almost there :"""D

I just hope I don't bounce back to 130 as I always do...
  • lastoftheusernames
    Options
    count me in too! I would love to know what it feels like to be thin, never ever been there.
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Hello! I was a big baby (over 10lbs at birth), and continued to be larger than average through childhood and into adulthood. I don't know what my 'slim' weight is likely to be, but I do know I'm unlikely ever to fit the BMI-type definitions. I'm built like a tank, and acquire muscle easily.

SW:245 lbs
    CW:203 lbs
    GW: 176 lbs (80kg), I think. I'll reassess when I get there, but my guess is that 170-180 is likely to be a reasonable range for me.